Chapter Sixty

Shweta asked Neil about Avni.

Neil: use kidnap kar liya gaya hai. (She has been kidnapped).

Everyone was shocked, Neil looks at her sadly.

Shweta: kya? (What?)

Shweta stumble, Neil holds her.

Neil: mom.

Shweta looks at Neil and cries, Neil's eyes were also teary

Shweta: Neil kaise bhi kar kuch bhi kar per mujhe meri bachi la kar de. (Neil, do it anyway, do anything, but bring me my  daughter).

Neil: mom, relax main wahin ja raha hun and don't worry use kuch nahi hoga us ka Neil use kuch nahi hone dega aap sambhaliye apne aap ko, papa mom ko sambhalen mujhe jana hai. (Mom, relax I am going there and don't worry nothing will happen to her, her Neil will not let anything happen to her, you take care of yourself, papa take care of mom I have to go).

Prakash: Han. (Yes).

Prakash holds Shweta's arms Neil went from there, Shweta cries she loves Avni like a mother.

Prakash: Shweta ji, Neil gaya hai na wo Avni ko le ayega aap himat rakhiye. (Shweta, Neil went, he will bring Avni, you keep courage).

Soon Neil reached the location which Dd send him, the forest; he gets down from the car he is on the road near the forest Dd comes with the team, Neil turns to them.

Neil: Dd kahan hai wo location. (Dd, where is that location).

Dd: yahan as pass hi honi chahiye. (It must be somewhere here).

Neil: theek hai sab log phehel jao is jungle main magar dihan rahe Avni ko kuch nahi hone chahiye. (Ok, everyone spread out in the forest, but make sure nothing will happen to Avni).

All: yes sir.

Neil instantly went to the forest and started looking for Avni, he took away the bushes a side and tried to find her.

On the other side, Avni slept on the chair as she was tied and after sometime she opened her eyes which are red and there was fire in her eyes because she is darkshado she thinks.

Flashback:

At afternoon, Avni have the medicine she had the headache because of crying then she sits on the couch and slept then Darkshado opened her eyes and was angry she got up.

Darkshado: Raghu pandit tu ne meri nanno ko bich main la kar acha nahi kiya main tujhe nahi choron gi. (Raghu pandit, you did wrong by bringing my nanno in it, I will not leave you).

Darkshado was about to get up but her phone rang she got angry to see the caller I'd.

Darkshado: hello.

Rp: agar apni nanno ko sahi salamat dekhna chahti ho to aaj raat 3 baje xyz jaga per ajana aur Han koi hoshayari nahi warna tumhari nanno... (If you want to see your nanno fine than come to xyz place in night, 3am and yes no cleverness else your nanno...)

He laughs, Darkshado clenched the bed sheet.

Ds: theek hai main ajaongi. (Fine, I will come).

Rp: good.

She cuts the call and thinks then she sleeps.

Flashback ends.

She thinks.

Flashback:

Avni comes from the kitchen she gives the coffee to him.

Avni: ye lo. (Take, it).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें