Chapter Forty three

Darkshado was standing outside the Raghu pandit house Guard is coming to her and darkshado is looking at the house. Someone pulls her and takes her behind the tree she is about to shout but that person puts the hand at her mouth she is shocked to see she take off his hand.

Darkshado: tum? ( you).

It was Neil he again covers her mouth.

Neil: ssshhhhh.

Guard goes there and look here and there but doesn't find any one he goes from there Neil takes a deep breathe.

D: tum mera picha kar rahe ho. ( you are following me).

Neil: oh hello agar aaj main nahi aata na to tum un ki kaid main hoti guard tumhari taraf araha tha wo to ehsan mano maine tumhe bacha liya. ( o hello if today I had not come then you would have be in their trap guard was coming to you thank me I save you).

Darkshado: oh hello mujhe khud ko protect karna aata hai ab tak karti ayi hun na agaye bhi kar sakti hun. ( oh hello I know to protect myself I did that till now and will also do it in future).

Neil holds her arms tightly.

Neil: maine kitni bar kaha hai main tumhari family ko insaaf dilwaon ga phir bhi tum kyun nahi manti meri baat. ( I told you many times I will get Justice for your family then why you don't listen to me).

Watchman hears their voice.

Wm: kon hai kon hai wahan? ( who is there).

Both shocked they look there and then at each other if they will run or move they will catch by them darkshado is about to do something but Neil kissed her lips and hides there faces with her hoddy darkshado tries to push him but he holds her hands watchman comes there and see them.

Wm: o bhai oye. ( hey bro hey).

No response watchman calls them many times but no reply.

Wm: ye aaj kal ke bache bhi na. ( these kids of today).

He goes from there. Neil leaves her.

Darkshado: tumhari himat kaise howi mujhe kiss karne ki. ( how dare you to kiss me).

Neil again kiss her.

Neil: ase. ( like this).

Darkshado: you.

Neil: pehle yahan se chalo phir jo bolna hai bol lena. ( first let's go from here then say whatever you want).

Neil holds her hand and tries to drags her but she is trying to frees her hand Neil takes her from there and leave her hand.

Darkshado: problem Kya hai tumhari? ( What is your problem).

Neil: listen I am sorry mujhe koi shok nahi hai tumhe kiss karne ka wo to us time mujhe jo sahi laga maine kiya. ( listen I am sorry I have not interest in kissing you I did what I thought right that time).

Darkshado: to zarori nahi hai jo tumhe sahi lage wo hi sahi ho ainda mere pass bhi aye na to acha nahi hoga samjhe. ( then it's not necessary what you think will be right next time if you come close to me then it will not good for you understood).

Neil: listen you are my wife aur mujhe pura haq hai tumhare pass aane ka. ( listen you are my wife so I have complete right to come close to you).

Darkshado: main tumhari wife nahi hun. ( I am not your wife).

Neil: tum aur avni ek hi ho so qaiday se tum bhi meri wife howi. ( you and Avni are same so technically you are also my wife).

Darkshado: just shut up main tumhari wife nahi hun ( just shut up I am not your wife).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें