Chapter Twenty three

Neil and avni came to the dinning area where all were already present at the dinning time.

Avneil: good morning.

All: good morning.

Then they take blessings from them and sits together After breakfast.

Bebe: avni aaj teri pehli rasoi hai to aaj tu na acha saha khana bana ke khila main is shweta ke hath ka khana kha kha kar pak gai hon. (Avni today is your first cooking so today cook something tasting I am fed up of eating the food of Shweta's hand).

Avni and Neil smiles and look at eachother.

Shweta: kya bebe aap bhi. Aap hamesha mujhe asa kyun bolti hain. (What bebe you why you always say this to me).

All smiles and went to there room as they enter in the room.

Avni: Neil.

Neil stop and turns to her.

Avni: sab ko khane main kya pasand hai. (What all like in food).

Neil: avni papa ko to kuch bhi do wo kha lete hain he is a big foodie bebe ko shahi paneer pasand hai aur mom ko daal makhni pasand hai. (Avni papa eat anything you give him he is a big foodie bebe likes shahi paneer and mom likes daal makhni).

Avni: or tumhe. (And you).

Neil looks at her because she wants to know about his favourite dish).

Neil: aa avni tum jo bhi banaogi mujhe acha hi lage ga tumhe zyada kuch banane ki zarorat nahi hai ye ek rasam hai so tum koi bhi ek dish bana lo. (Aa avni whatever you will cook I will like that you don't need to cook much it's just a tradition so you just cook any one dish).

Avni: Neil main ye sab apni khushi se kar rahi hon aur ye sab ab mere apne hain aur apno ke liye kuch karne main koi pareshani nahi hoti balke un ke liye jo hum karte hain wo dil se karte hain. ( Neil I am doing all this with my happiness and they all are now my family and and by doing anything for our family would have not any problem infact what we do for them we do that from our heart).

Neil smiles.

Neil: mujhe butter chicken aur chicken biryani bohat pasand hai. (I like butter chicken and chicken biryani very much).

Avni: ok.

They smiles.

So at 10 am she makes the list of the grocery and give tha to servant to buy them from the market. After 1 hour she start to cook the favourite dishes of all. Neil goes to kitchen to check that what she is doing or if she wants any help neil peeps Avni buns her hair and folds the saree around her waist so she can easily do her work Neil looks at her and he stares hwe because she was looking so beautiful in bun hairs so he stares her by standing at the door. Avni saw him.

Avni: Neil tum yahan kuch chahiye tha. (Neil you here do you want something).

Neil get nervous.

Neil: han wo wo main pani pine aya tha. (Yaa actually actually I came to drink water).

Avni: main deti hon. (I will give you).

Neil: nahi avni main le lunga tum apna kam karo. (No I will take it you do your work).

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Neil smiles and went to the fridge Neil drinks water and was about to go.

Avni: Neil ruko. (Neil stop).

Neil turns.

Neil: han bolo avni. (Yes avni say).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें