Chapter one

It was a time of night Someone is riding on the bike suddenly that person stop the bike because someone is standing in the center of the road by pointing a gun at her.

Person1: tum ne Kya socha tha tum mujhe barbad kar ke bach key nikal jaoge. Mene ye jal bichaya tha tumhe pakarne ke liye kyun k mujhe pata tha k tum mujhe barbad karne aaoge.
(What you thought you will get saved after ruining me i planned this to trap you because I knew you will come to ruin me).

Person on the the bike remove the helmet and was wearing hoody and wears the mask on the face to hide the face and get down from the bike. By using the technology person change the voice so no one will understand it's a boy or girl the voice was like the robot.

P2: tujhe yahan teri maut lai hai socha tha kuch din bakash dun jee le kuch din lekin shayad tujhe teri zindagi se pyar nahi hai marne chala aya. (Your death toom you here i thought to leave you for someday live some more says but you don't love your life so you came here to die).

P1: marega kon wo to waqt hi bataega. Jis darkshado ka itna khuf hai use men pakaronga un ka parda fash karo ga or famous ho jaonga. (Who will die time will say this I will catch the darkshado whose fright is here I will catch him and and divulge him and will become famous).

Yes it was darkshado.

Darkshado: bohat shok hai na mera parda fash karne ka mujhe dekhne ka chal teri akhri khuwahish puri ki. (You are so keen to divulge me to see me ok then let's fulfil your last wish).

Then the person remove the mask the man shocked to see the girl yes darkshado is a girl.

Man: tum to larki ho. (You are a girl)

Darkshado: Kya hoa shock laga agar himat hai to aa or ladh ke dikha ye gun Kya dikha raha hai men is khilone se nahi darti bohat khel hai is se. (What happened shocked if you have dare then come and fight with me why are you showing your gun i am not afraid of this toy I played with it alot).

P1: tum larki ho tum se Kya karna? (You are a girl there is no point in fighting with you).

Darkshado: Kya hoa dar gaya? (What happened you got scared)

Person throw the gun in anger (overconfident) then they fight darkshado beats him badly and man falls down near the gun and picks the gun and point it at Darkshado she kick the gun and it fly in air darkshado catches the gun and she killed him.

Next morning police came at the crime spot and a man get down from the jeep he remove his spectacles first his eyes shown then lips then his face he is tall and handsome and he is  super cop Neil khanna.

Neil: koi update. (Any update).

Dd: sir is ka name akash hai ise bhi darkshado ne mara hai. (Sir his name is akashand darkshado kill me).

Neil: tujhe kaise pata k ise us ne mara hai. (Who do you know he kill him)

Dd: kyun k sir ji darkshado ne apna nishan chora hai jo wo har dead body k pass chorta hai. (Because sir Darkshado left his sign near the dead body).

Neil saw that there was an alphabet D near body.

Neil: pichle 6 mahino men ya 4th murder hai or darkshado pehle in logon ko financially barbard karta hai phir mar deta hai koi nahi janta k ye hai kon raat ke andhere men nikalta hai din men apni bil men chup jata hai. (In last six months it is 4th murder and darkshado first ruined them financially then kill them no One knows who is he. He comes in the darkness of night and hide in his hole in day).

Dd: sir ye to hamare sath chuhe bili ka khel khel raha hai wo konse cartoon hain Han tom and Jerry wo Jerry ki Tarha hai cheese chori kar k chala jata hai or aap Tom ki Tarha hath malte reh jate hain. (Sir he is playing with us cat and mouse game what is those cartoons yes tom and Jerry he comes like a Jerry and go back after stealing the cheese and you rub your hands like tom).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें