Chapter Eighty seven

It was time of the morning, Neil was getting ready for the police station he was standing in front of the mirror and comb his hairs. Avni was sitting on the bed she was about to get up he saw her from the mirror

Neil: Avnii.

She stops.

Avni: Neil main tumhara wallet aur watch to nikal lun. (Neil, let me get your wallet and watch

Neil: main khud kar lunga. (I will get it, myself.)

Avni: waise to hamesha complain karte the ke main tumhe time nahi deti main sab cheeze rakh kar kitchen main chali jati hun aur aaj jab main room main hun to kuch karne nahi de rahe ho. (You always complaint that I do not give you time, I go to the kitchen after keeping the things and today when I am in the room you are not letting me to do anything.)

Neil smiles.

Neil: tab baat alag thi. (That time things were different.)

Avni: but main Kya pura din ek hi jaga per bethi rahongi main bore ho jaongi. (But will I sit at one place whole day, I will get bore.)

Neil: nahi hogi mom aur Bebe hain na unhe keh dunga tumhare pass aaen ok. (You will not, I will ask Mom and Bebe to come to you, ok.)

Avni makes a face Neil smiles.

Neil picks the wallet from the cupboard and wears the watch he came to the bed and picks the mobile and put it in the pocket.

Neil: Avni ab main chalta hun apna aur baby ka dihan rakhna ok. (Avni, now I am going, take care of yourself and baby too, ok.)

Avni nods. Neil kiss her forehead.

Neil: bye.

Avnk: bye dihan se jana. (Bye, go carefully.)

Neil smiles and nods yes.

Neil: bye baby.

Avni smiles.

Neil goes and Avni smiles she keeps the hand on her belly.

Later, Neil went to investigate the crime scene, a random one. Neil was looking at the picture frames on the wall then he saw the dead body and sits.

Neil: I think it's a murder. Body ko post mortem ke liye bejh do aur mujhe is ke phone call ki details chahiye pichle 24 ghante ki is ne last call kis ko kiya tha aur kis se ye continuously contact main tha is ka social media status sab kuch. (Send the body for the post mortem and I want the details of his phone call of last 24 hours, whom he dailed last call and with whom he was in contact continuously, his social media status, everything.)

Dd: yes sir.

Neil nods and look at the body.

Neil in mind: mujhe ase kyun lag raha hai maine isay pehle kahin dekha hai. (Why I am feeling that I saw him somewhere earlier.)

Neil thinks.

At lunch time, Avni came to the dinning area.

Shweta: tu agai main tujhe hi bolane aane wali thi. (You came. I was coming to call you.)

Avni smiles.

Bebe: aaja beth. (Come, sit.)

Avni nods and sit. They start having the lunch. On the other side, Neil was sitting in his cabin and he lool at his watch.

Neil: 1:30 baj gaye. Avni ne lunch Kiya hoga ya nahi.  (It's 01:30. Did Avni have lunch or not.)

Neil calls her but her phone was in the room.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें