Chapter Fifty two

Days passes and Avneil were happiness with each other then a day before birthday avni was thinking something she was standing near the window.

Avni: kal mera aur ananya ka birthday hai aur isi din maine apni family ko kho diya kash us din mera birthday na hota, kash main room main na gai hoti to aaj main bhi... ( Tomorrow is my and Ananya's birthday and this is the day I lost my family. I wish it wasn't my birthday, I wish I hadn't gone to the room then today I also ...).

Avni heard an elevated voice, shouting her name: "Avni".

Avni flinched and turns she saw Neil is standing at a distance from her Neil goes to her and catches her arms.

Neil: pagal ho gai ho Kya bole ja rahi ho. ( have you gone mad, What are you talking about).

Avni cries Neil look at her and feels bad he hugs her and console her by caressing her hairs.

Neil: ssshhhh.

Avni: I am sorry Neil per main Kya karon mujhe sab ki bohat yaad arahi hai kal ke din hi maine apni family ko kho diya. ( I am sorry Neil but what can I do? I am missingre everything a lot. I lost my family tomorrow).

Neil breaks the hug and wipes her tears then cups her face.

Neil: main samjh sakta hun Avni but avni jab bhi tum marne ki batain karti ho to. ( I can understand Avni but Avni when you talk about dying then

Neil points to his heart.

Neil: yahan bohat dard hota hai avni. ( It hurts a lot here).

Avni feels sorry and apologized to him.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: it's ok main samjh sakta hun promise me tum dubara kabhi marne ki baat nahi karogi. (I can understand promise me you won't talk about death again).

Avni: I promise.

He again hugs her and Avni look at him and was emotional, Neil was caressing her hairs then Neil breaks the hug and was holding her arms.

Neil: dinner kiya? ( had dinner)

Avni nods no.

Neil: main le kar aata hun. ( I am going to bring it).

Avni: tum fresh ho jao main le kar aati hun. ( you freshen up I am going to bring it).

Neil smiles softly.

Neil: ok.

Then avni comes avni sits on the couch Neil is already sitting there. They feeds each other.

At night, 01 am, Neil is sleeping and  darkshado open her eyes and sits on the bed she look at the time and tears rolls from her face she changes her dress and goes from there after sometime Neil open his eyes but didn't find her in the room.

Neil: avni, avni, avni.

Neil gets up and checks in the balcony and washroom then he recalls nanno's words "us din darkshado ko sambhalna bhi mushkil ho jata hai".

Neil: kahin darkshado to kahin nahi chali gai mujhe pata lagana hoga.

Neil goes to the bed and pick his phone he searches her location and goes.

On the other side, Darkshado enters the Mehta house and her hand is bleeding she goes inside and the flashes came in front of her eyes that she is sitting on the lap of neela maa and ananya on the lap of ashish and they tickle their stomach they all laughs, Avni and ananya runs to ashish and hugs him then her last birthday flashes she and ananya are cutting the cake all claps and at last raghu pandit and his men killed her family.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें