Chapter Ninety three

A beautiful Khanna mansion had shown where Neil was standing at the door of his room and saw his love is reading a book by resting her back to the head of the bed. She didn't turn her face.

Avni: Neil tum agaye. (Neil, you came.)

Neil was shocked that how she got to know about his arrival without looking at him. Avni was still looking at the book he came inside by hiding the flowers and chocolate at his back he came to her and clear his throat. Avni look at him and smiles she close the book and keep that at the side table.

Neil: tumhe kaise pata chala main aya hun? (How you got to know that I came?)

Avni smiles

Avni: tumhe pehchane ke liye ankho ki zarorat nahi hai mujhe tumhe tumhare kadmon ki ahat se pehchan leti hun main. (I don't need eyes to recognise you; I recognise you by hearing the sound of your foot step.)

Neil smiles, Avni also smiles and see he is hiding something at his back.

Avni: tumhare hath main Kya hai? (What is in your hand?)

Neil smiles and gives her the flowers Avni smiles she takes them and smells the scent of them.

Neil: ek aur cheeze hai but pehle promise karo ke Roz ek khaogi. (There is one more thing but first promise me you will one daily.)

Avni: khaogi matalb? (Eat means?)

Avni think and widen her eyes.

Avni: Matlab, matlab chocolate? (Means, means chocolate?)

Neil smiles to see her excitement.

Neil: Han per tumhe ek hi shart per mile gi din main ek se zyada nahi khaogi. (Yes, but you get it on one condition you will not eat more than one in a day.)

Avni: ok ok ab do.

Neil: umm ase nahi pehle promise karo. (Umm not like this, first promise me.)

Avni: han promise, promise ab do.

Neil smiles at her cuteness and gives her the box. Avni opened it and ate the one and was about to have the second but Neil picks the box from the bed. Avni looks at him.

Neil: kaha tha na sirf ek tum ne promise bhi kiya tha. (I told you, only one, you also promise that.)

She was still chewing the first one.

Avni: Han to ek hi le rahi hun. (Yes then I am taking the one.)

Neil: ji nahi ek aap le chuki hain baki bad main. (No, you had the one, remaining later.)

Avni: Neil please ek.

Neil: Avnii.

Avni: ek please.

Neil: sirf ek.

Avni: Han.

Neil gives her one Avni takes that and eat. Neil smiles to see her cute antics he notices the chocolate at her lips and nose and leans to her. Avni saw him coming to her she look at her lips because Neil was looking at her lips she look at him he also look at her then again he look at her lips. Avni closes her eyes as she thought he will kiss her and Neil cup her face with one hand and kiss her lips then he look at her and smiles to see her closed eyes then he rubs his nose with her nose to clean the chocolate. Avni smiles with closed eyes. Neil looks at her Avni opens her eyes and they look at each other Avni smiles by looking down Neil smiles to see his blushing queen.

Neil: waise kaise laga mera surprise? (By the way how was the surprise?)

Avni looks at him she thinks he is talking about the kiss Avni blushes hard and feels awkward she thinks what to say.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें