Chapter Twenty two

Neil was looking at the room and avni was not there he saw the open window and runs to the window to check but no one was there Neil runs from there first he went to the guest room but avni was not there then checks outsides the house. He asks the watch man.

Neil: tum ne yahan se kisi ko jate howe dekha. ( did you saw anyone going from here).

Watchman: nahi sir. ( No sir).

Neil: koi awaz suni ya koi garbarh lagi ho. (Any sound or feels something weird).

Wm: nahi sir asa kuch nahi howa kyun sir kya howa? ( no sir nothing happened like this why sir what happened).

Neil: kuch nahi tum dihan rakhna koi bhi garbarh lage to foran mujhe batane samjhe. (Nothing be careful if feel something strange then instantly tell me got it).

Wm: ji sir.

Neil thinks.

Neil: avni kahan ja sakti hai kya karon kahan dhundhu. (What avni went what I do where I find her).

Neil calls her but phone is ringing in the guest room.

Neil: phone bhi nahi utha rahi hai. (She is not picking the phone also).

Then he saw the CCTV camera.

Neil in mind: CCTV footage ab usi se kuch pata chal sakta hai. (Cctv footage they It can tell me something).

He runs towards his room and enters the room he wad shocked to see the room Neil saw avni is coming from the washroom .Neil take a deep breathe and saw avni changes the bridal dress and is in the nighty avni saw Neil is standing at the door she looks down Neil was coming to her and he hesitates to talk to her even he looks down because of guilt. He avoids the eye contact as he can't match the eyes with her.

Neil: aa avni wo wo.

Avni: Neil kuch kehne ki zarorat nahi hai Main janti hon tum ne jo kuch bhi kiya wo mere liye kiya main tum se naraz nahi hon bus jo kuch bhi howa us ki waja se shock main thi Neil main janti hon tum kabhi mera bura nahi chahoge. (Neil no need to say anything I know whatever you did you did it for me I am not angry with you but whatever happened I was in shock because of that Neil I know you will not want bad for me).

Avni's word hunts him he remembers how he gives money to the lady to lock them and do drama how he acts to create misunderstanding.

Neil in mind: avni please itni achi mat bano ke main khud ki nazron main hi gir jaon Jo kuch bhi howa wo mene hi karwaya sab ke samne tumhari insult meri waja se howi I am sorry per main majbor tha aur koi rasta nahi tha tumhe rukne ka. (Avni please don't be so good that I fall in my own eyes whatever happened I did that you get insulted In front of every one because of me I am sorry but i was helpless and I didn't have any other way to stop you).

Neil: aa avni wo sab choro raat bohat ho gai hai so jao main change kar ke aata hon. ( aa avni leave it it's too late so sleep now I am coming after changing).

Avni nods Neil goes to the washroom and come back after sometime he find avni is looking at the moon. Neil come to her and look at his moon our doll she looks so beautiful because of the moonlight Neil stares her avni saw him.

Avni: Neil

No response.

Avni: Neil.

But he was lost in his world Avni again calls him calmly.

Avni: Neil kya howa. (Neil what happened).

Then he came back to reality.

Neil: ku kuch nahi tum soi nahi. (No nothing you didn't sleep till now).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें