Chapter Seventy Five

A restaurant shown, Neil came out of it where he collides with someone.

Neil: I am sorry wo galti se. (I am sorry, by mistake.)

Neil looks up and stops he was surprisingly looking at the person.

Neil: vidyut.

Vidyut: aaahh ACP Neil Khanna.

Neil: only Neil. I am off duty at this time and we are friends, right.

Vidyut: yaa of course by the way aap yahan.

Neil: apni wife ke sath aya tha dinner ke liye actually ye restaurant meri wife ka hi hai. (I came here for a dinner with my wife actually this restaurant is of my wife.)

Vidyut: oh that's fantastic waise humain nahi milwao ge apni wife se. (Oh that's fantastic, by the way you will not make me meet your wife.)

Neil: yaa of course wo andar hai bus aati hi hogi. (Yaa, of course she is inside, she must be coming.)

Neil smiles.

Avni was coming to Neil she stops to see vidyut.

Avni: ye Neil kis se baat kar raha hai. (With whom Neil is talking?)

Avni went to them.

Avni: Neil.

Neil turns to her Avni feels something weird.

Neil: aahh wifey come wifey ye Vidyut R hain jinho ne kal meri jaan bachai thi and Vidyut ye hai meri wife meri life Mrs Avni Neil Khanna. (Aah wifey, come,  wifey this is Vidyut R who saved me yesterday and Vidyut, she is my wife,  my life Mrs Avni Neil Khanna.)

Avni smiles Vidyut angirly look at her but he compose himself and smiles.

Vidyut: hi Avni ji.

Avni smiles.

Avni: hi acha howa aap se molaqat hogai main aap ko thank you bolna chahti thi thank you so much Neil ko bachane ke liye aap nahi hote to najane kya ho jata. (Hi. Its good we met. I want to say you thank you. Thank you so much for saving Neil's life if you were not there then don't know what would have happened.)

Vidyut in mind: tumhi se milne to aya hun. (I came to meet you.)

Vidyut smiles.

Vidyut: aray nahi is main thank you ki kya baat hai ye to mera farz tha. (Oh no, there is nothing to say thank you, it was my duty.)

Avneil smiles.

Neil: ok Vidyut abhi humain chalna hoga phir molaqat hogi. (Ok Vidyut, we have to go now, we will meet again.)

Vidyut: bilkul. (Of course.)

Neil: ok then bye.

Vidyut: bye.

Neil: Avni chalen. (Avni, let's go.)

Avni nods yes Avneil went, Vidyut was looking at them.

Vidyut: bohat khush ho na zyada din nahi rahoge. (You are really happy but will not be for longer time.)

Vidyut angrily looks at them.

Avneil went to the cinema.

Neil: Avni tum ruko main abhi aya. (Avni, you stop here I am just coming.)

Avni: ok.

After sometime, Neil comes.

Neil: chalo. (Let's go.)

Avni smiles Neil holds her hand both went inside and sits on the chairs Avni was enjoying the movie and Neil was looking at her then Avni closes her eyes to see a romantic intimate scene Neil frowns and looks at the screen he smiles to see the scene then he looks at Avni and shook his head he lean near her ear.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें