Chapter Seventy three

Next day, Avni was in the kitchen she cleans her hands and comes out she was  near the stairs and hears Neil is calling her so goes to him and in the Avneil room, Neil was wearing his watch and calling her he was smiling.

Neil: Avni, Avni, Avni where is my wallet, Avni. 

Avni enters the room while saying.

Avni: I am here, what happened why are you screaming my name.

Neil: mera wallet kahan hai? Where is my wallet?

Avni looks at him and went to the table where Neil was standing and Avni picks the wallet.

Avni: ye raha ek baar dekh to liya karo. (Here is your wallet you should at least look for it.)

Neil: oh sorry, I did not see it.

Avni: acha to ye watch kaise dekh li ye bhi to wallet ke sath hi thi. (Really, then how you saw this watch it was kept with the wallet.

Neil presses his lips.

Avni: Neil ache se Janti hun ye sab tum ne jaan bujh kar kiya. (Neil, I know very well that you did it intentionally.)

Neil pulls her by her waist. Avni looks at her.

Neil: agar pata hai to ye bhi pata hoga kyun kiya maine asa hain na wifey. (If you know it then you must also know that why I did this, right wifey.)

Avni: Neil chor mujhe kitchen main kaam hai. (Neil, leave me I have work in the kitchen.)

Neil: of ho wifey you are Mrs Neil khanna so your first priority should be your husband and that's me.

Avni: O, really, I totally forgot I am Mr Neil khanna.

Neil: ooo so you forgot, that's not fear wifey but don't worry I have a solution for it.

Avni confusingly look at him, Neil leans to her and Avni closed her eyes, Neil kisses her lips after that he look at her and smile to see her close eyes he went near her ear.

Neil: now you will never forget that you belongs to me.

Avni open her eyes, Neil winks and Avni blushes she was about to go but Neil holds her hand she didn't turns to him he kisses her hand and leave her hand she frown and turns to him Neil smiles and goes near her.

Neil: Kya howa kuch aur expect kiya tha. (What happened wifey, did you expect something else.)

Avni: na, nahi asi koi baat nahi hai. (N, no, nothing is like that.)

Neil pull her cheek.

Neil: I love your red cheeks especially when they turn red because of me.

He kisses her cheek Avni smiles by looking down.

Neil: Ok done with this teasing now and let's come to the point. Avni mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai lekin Abhi nahi sham ko. (Avni, I want to talk to you but not now, in the evening.)

Avni: to Abhi kyun bulaya mujhe. (Then why you called me now.)

Neil smiles.

Neil: good question. do reason the pehle romance karna ta ke mera din acha jaye dusra tumhe tease karna tha ab pura din main in romantic palon ko yaad kar ke khush honge aur tum Sochti rehna mujhe Kya baat karni hai. (Good question. There are two reasons behind it. One, I want to romance with you so my day will go, second, I want tease you now I will get happy by recalling these moments and you think what I want to talk to you.)

Avni: Neil ye to cheating hai batao na Kya baat karni hai. (Neil, this is cheating. Please tell me what you want to talk.)

Neil: no abhi nahi sham ko. (No, not now, in the evening.(

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें