Chapter Seventy eight

In the time of the night, the Khanna family was sitting on the dining table and Vidyut was also with them. Neil was  feeling restless and his heart was feeling a sharp pain and was holding Avni's hand. Bebe notice Neil is disturbed and she knew the reason she was angry on Shweta because she saw what Shweta did but she was happy when avni handle the situation then prakash said all that which makes bebe more angry.

Bebe in mind: sunny ka dimagh kharab ho gaya hai Kya ase kisi bahar wale ke samne kaise bol sakta hai hum ne kabhi Neil ko force nahi kiya hum ne khushi khushi us ke faisle ko qabul kiya tha bad main akal thikane lagati hun is sunny aur madam madona ki. (Sunny's mind has gone mad how can he speak like this infront of an outsider. We never forced Neil, we accepted his decision happily. I will teach a good lesson to sunny and madam madona, later.

All had the dinner except Avneil.

Vidyut: to discuss karen jis kaam ke liye aye hain. (So, can we discuss for what we came.)

Prakash: of course aiye.

Bebe in mind: of course aiye tu mere hath lag tujhe to main batati hun. (Of course, come. Once, you get in my hands  then I will tell you.)

Then Vidyut and Prakash went to the study room to discuss. Neil immediately get up and goes.

Avni: Nei.

But Neil went.

Bebe: putter ek kaam kar us ka khana room main le jaya us ne kuch nahi khaya. (Do one think, take his dinner to the room he did not eat anything.)

Avni look at her.

Bebe: Kya Abhi itni bhi nazar kamzor nahi hoi ke apne pote ka dard dekh na sakun. (What? Now my eyeside is not that much weak that I can't see pain of my grandson.)

Shweta look at her.

Shweta: dard kaisa dard Avni tillu theek hai na. (Pain what pain. Avni, tillu is fine?)

Before Avni says bebe interrupts.

Bebe: Avni putter tu ja Neil ke pass aur Han mujhe naaz hai tujh per jaise aaj tu ne Neil ka sath diya ase hamesha us ke sath rehna hmm. (Avni, you go to Neil and yes I am proud of you like you support Neil today, always support him like this, hmm.)

Avni smiles she nods and goes to the kitchen then she fills the plate and goes to the room she saw Neil is in bad conditon he is trying to control his emotion and fidgeting his fingers. She keeps the plate on the bed, Neil saw that but did not react then Avni locks the door and looks at Neil her eyes filled with tears but she wipes her eyes and goes to Neil. She sits beside him she puts her hand on his shoulder Neil looks at her and his eyes were teary he hugs her tightly and cries. Avni rubs his back.

Neil: Avni main ek acha beta nahi ban paya main papa ki umeedon per pura nahi utar paya main ek acha beta nahi hun. (Avni, I could not become a good son. I could not be able met up papa's expectations, I am not a good son.)

Avni breaks the hug and cups his face.

Avni: kis ne kaha tum ek ache bete nahi ho kabhi papa ji ne kuch kaha nahi na to phir. Neil tum to papa ko jante ho na wo hamesha sidhi baat karte hain agar unhe koi shikayat hoti to wo keh dete tumhe aur Neil tum acp ho tum ne kitne logon ko insaf dilwaya hai kitne logon ki madad ki hai aur is ke liye sab log papa, mummy ji, bebe sab tum per proud feel karte hain. (How said that you are not a good son, did papa said anything to you, no then. Neil, you know papa he is straightforward man if he would have any complain then he must say that and Neil you are a ACP you get justice for many people, you helped many people and for that everyone papa, mummy, Bebe all feels proud on you.)

Neil: tum ne suna na dad ne Kya kaha? (You heard what dad said?)

Avni: Kya kaha yahi na ke wo chahte the tum business join karo Kya unho ne kabhi tumhe force kiya. (What he said that he wanted you to join business, did he force you ever?)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें