Chapter four

Next day Neil was going back to his home from police station and suddenly he stop hi car because he saw avni who was playing with some kids in the rain and enjoying the rain he was mesmerized by her beauty. Because the water drops from her hairs rain drops flow from her chin her lips were wet and she waa laughing with whole heart with the kids it was the first time Neil saw the smiling face of avni. After sometime kids go.

Avni: bye bye bohat maza aya phir milenge. (Bye bye I enjoyed alot we will meet again).

Neil get down from his car and move towards avni and avni turns her face and saw Neil she was shocked and start panicking Neil notice that and tried to calm her.

Neil: relax avni please calm down main kuch nahi karonga agar tum chahti ho to main chala jata hun but please calm down dekho main bura insan nahi hun mene socha ke barish ho rahi hai tum akeli ho to tumhe tmhare ghar drop kar dun it's not safe here yahan koi bhi nahi hai isi liye. (Relax avni please calm down I will not do anything if you want I will go from here but please calm down see I am not bad person I thought it's raining and you are alone so I drop you at home its not safe here nobody is here that's why)

Avni doesn't say anything and suddenly she tried to cover herself because she was wearing white kurti due to rain her clothes were wet Neil notice that and immediately he turn his face to the other side.

Neil: I promise I swear mene kuch nahi dekha trust me mere koi wrong intention nahi hain. (I promise I sware I didn't saw anything trust me I have no bad intentions).

Neil in mind: waise bhi itna khubsurat chehra hai us se nazar hi nahi hatati to kahi aur nazar jaa hi nahi sakti. (Your face is so pretty that I can't took my eyes off from it so there is no chance to look anywhere else).

Avni smile because first time in her life she saw a person who is so gentle and honest Neil removed his jacket and and pass that to avni without turning his face.

Neil: ye lo ye pehan lo. (Wear it)

Avni: no it's ok.

Neil: avni zid mat karo yeh pehan lo otherwise main turn ho kar dhud apne hathon se tumhe pehnaonga. (Avni don't be stubborn wear it otherwise I will turn my face and make you wear it with my hands).

Avni took the jacket from Neil  he smiles and avni wear the jacket.

Neil: main turn kar sakta hun? (Can I turn now).

Avni: yes.

Neil turns.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: your welcome or waise bhi mujhe aurton ki izzat karna aati hai. Chalo men tumhe tumhare ghar drop kar dun. (Your welcome I know how to respect women come I drop you home).

Avni: no thanks men khud chali jaongi. (No thanks I will go myself).

Neil: avni her baat men zid karna zarori hai Kya barish ho rahi hai or yahan dekho aas pass koi bhi nahi hai let me drop you acha theek hai main  tumhare ghar nahi aonga tum apne ghar se thora pehle utar jana happy now. (Avni it's necessary to recalcitrate on anything its raining and look around Noone is here let me drop ok fine I will not come to your home you get down from the car before your home happy now).

Avni: ok.

Neil sighs then they get in the car.

Neil: waise ek baat batao mene tumhari jan bachai phir bhi tum mujh per trust nahi karti kitni request karne k bad tum car men bethi. (By the way I saved your life still you are not trusting me you sat in my car after alot of insisting).

Avni gave no response Neil look at her and again look at the road.

Neil: Kya main song chala sakta hun. (Can I play a song)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें