Chapter Sixty eight

In the morning, the birds were flying in the air and soft breeze was playing with the tress and flowers were dancing.

In the farm house, Neil was sleeping peacefully as he doesn't have any concern to the world because his world was with him. Neil turns his side in sleep to hug his lifeline but he frown with close eyes as Avni was missing he moved his hand to touch her, he frown and opens his eyes but Avni was not there he get up.

Neil: Avni, Avni.

She was in the balcony.

Avni: Neil, main yahan hon. (Neil, I am here.)

Neil wipes his eyes and goes to her.

Neil: yahan Kya kar rahi ho. (What are you doing here?)

Avni: kuch nahi ase hi bethi thi subha subha sab kuch kitna acha lag raha hai na. (Nothing, just sitting here, in morning all this is looking so beautiful.)

Neil smiles to see the surrounding.

Neil: wo to hai jaise tum. (That's right, like you.)

Avni smiles.

Avni: chalo main ab breakfast banane ja rahi hun. (Ok now I am going to prepare breakfast.)

Avni smiles and turns to go but Neil holds her hand; Avni looks at the hands then at Neil who was lovingly looking at her.

Avni: Kya howa? (What happened?)

Neil: thank you.

Avni was confused.

Avni: thank you lekin kis liye. (Thank you but for what?)

Neil: thank you kal ke surprises ke liye thank you mujh per bharosa karne ke liye mujhe itne anmol pal dene ke liye thank you for everything. (Thank you for yesterday's surprises, thank you for trusting me, for giving me those precious moments, thank you for everything.)

Avni blushes Neil smiles and leans to kiss her but Avni's phone rings which irritates Neil, Avni smiles and went to talk.

Avni: mummy ji ka call hai. (Mummy's call.)

Neil: yahan bhi nahi chorta mere ghar wale. (Here also don't leave, my family.)

Avni: Neil...

Neil makes a face and Avni smiles.

Avni picks the call.

Avni: hello ji mummy ji.

Shweta: Avni beta kaisi ho aur Neil kaisa hai? (Avni, how are you my child and how is Neil?)

Avni: mummy ji hum dono theek hain. (Mummy, we both are fine.)

Shweta: sab kuch theek ho gaya na? (Everything is fine?)

Avni: Han mummy ji Neil ne mujhe mauf kar diya. (Yes Mummy, Neil forgave me.)

Shweta sighs and thank God.

Shweta: Shukar hai chalo acha hai Avni Neil ko phone dena humain use wish karna hai. (Thank God. OK Avni, give phone to Neil we want to wish him.)

Avni: ji mummy ji.

Avni pass the phone to Neil.

Avni: Neil mummy ji tum se baat karna chahti hain. (Neil, Mummy wants to talk to you.)

She gives him phone.

Neil: Hello.

The Khanna family said together happy birthday.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you.

Bebe: khush reh putter rab teri khushi humesha banaye rakhe. (Be happy my son, May the Lord keep your joy forever.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें