Chapter Thirty

Neil was going back home then he saw 2 cars and some bikes are chasing him first he ignores them but they were continuously chasing him.

Neil: ye log kon hain aur mera picha kyun kar rahe hain. ( who are they and why they are following me).

Neil speed up his car they also do the same then a car cross him and stops at the center of the road Neil immediately breaks his car and comes outside the car.

Neil: kya badtameezi hai ye aur kon ho tum log aur kyun kar rahe ho mera picha. ( what is this behaviour and why are you and why you are following me).

Then a person comes.

Neil: tum to ye tera kam hai? ( you so this is your work).

Person: han tujhe kya laga tu mera maal pakraega aur main kuch nahi karunga aaj to tu gaya acp Neil Khanna. ( Yes what you think you will me consignment in your custody and i will not do anything today you will gone acp Neil khanna).

Neil: wo to waqt hi batayega. ( only time will say this).

Person: khare khare dekh kya rahe ho maro ise. ( What are you all looking for beat him).

All comes to Neil and he fights with them On the other side avni was worried and continuously calls him but his phone was on silent mode.

Avni: Kahan ho Neil mujhe bohat ghabrahat ho rahi hai. (Where are you Neil i am feeling restless).

Neil was fighting with them but 3 4 goons Comes together and hold him Neil tries to frees himself they beats him badly and hold him tightly Neil struggles to get out from their grip because he was weak and was panting.

Person: kya howa acp Neil Khanna ne haar man li han chu chu chu chu khatam kar do ise. ( What happened acp Neil khanna surrendered himself hmm chachu chuchu kill him).

A goon take out the knife and comes to Neil he tried his best to frees himself but he was tired and injured so failed to frees himself The goon was about to stab the knife but someone holds his hand Neil turns to see its non other then darkshado neil smiles to see her she was wearing hoody and her face was covered with mask only neil can recognized her Darkshado hits the hand of goom the knife falls from his hand She fights with the goons neil also frees himself and fights with them now all goons come to them darkshado and Neil stands together their faces were in opposite directions Neil signs darkshado she nods both fights with them and with in 5 minutes all were on the ground All goons runs from there Neil holds the person who was the boss of the goons. Neil slaps him.

Neil: tera khel khatam. ( your game over).

Neil handcuffs him then calls dd.

Neil: dd jaldi se xyz road aja team ke sath. ( dd quickly come in xyz road with the team).

Dd: yes sir.

Neil cuts the call and turns to darkshado.

Neil: thanks.

Darkshado: it's ok tum ache insan ho aur ek imandar police officer bilkul mere papa ki tarha. ( it's ok you are a nice man and an honest people police officer just like my papa).

Neil smiles After sometime police comes.

Neil: tum wahan chup jao. ( You hide there).

Darkshado nods and hides behind the tree Dd get down from the jeep and came to Neil.

Dd: sir aap theek hain na? ( sir are you ok).

Neil: han main theek hun ise le ja aur is ke khilaf FIR main likhwaonga attempt to murder ki. ( Yes I am fine take him and I will file a FIR against him for attempt to murder).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें