Chapter one hundred one

Avneil were in their room. Neil was on the call and DD had told him something. Neil was shocked.

Neil: jaldi se wo address send kar.

Dd: ok sir.

Avni: Kya howa Neil Kya kaha Dd ne?
Neil looks at her.

Neil: Avni.

Neil told her everything.

Avni: Neil main bhi tumhare sath chalongi.

Neil: nahi Avni please tum nahi.

Avni: lekin Neil.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: Avni samjhne ki koshish karo wahan khatra hai main tumhari aur humare bache ki jaan khatre main nahi dal sakta please samjho pata nahi wahan kitne log honge Kya hoga please meri baat mano zid mat karo.

Avni: lekin Neil.

Neil: tumhe mujh per bharosa hai?

Avni was looking at him and he was still cupping her face.

Neil: bolo Avni hai na bharosa?

Avni nods yes.

Neil: to bus tum yahan aram karo main jata hun.

Neil turns to go, Avni hold his hand. Neil looks at the hands then at Avni.

Avni: apna dihan rakhna.

Neil cups her face and nods yes he kisses her forehead.

Neil: apna aur baby ka dihan rakhna.

Avni nods. Neil goes and Avni praye for him.

Soon, Neil came to a place Dd was already present there he came to Neil.

Neil: konsa ghar hai?

Dd points to the home.

Dd: wo wala.

Neil: kisi ko aate jate dekha?

Dd: no sir ghar per tala laga hai.

Neil: theek hai chal dekhte hain.

Neil take out his gun and nods They went to the home then saw the lock and starts finding the way to go inside but didn't find any way they came to the main door.

Neil: isay hi torna parega.

Dd nods. Neil breaks the lock.

Neil: Dd dihan se.

Dd nods and they goes inside. They were looking at the home they went to the room and Neil opened the door.

On the other side, Avni was worried for neil. Bebe and Shweta were also tensed.

Shweta: Avni beta kuch kha lo.

Avni: nahi mummy mera bilkul Mann nahi hai.

Shweta: beta Mann to kisi ka bhi nahi hai lekin apne bache ke liye to Kha lo Neil ayega to gussa kare ga ke hum tumhara dihan nahi rakhte.

Avni looks at her.

Shweta: is bache ke liye.

Shweta gave her Apple, Avni eats a slice.

Avni: bus.

Then they look at the door and shocked to see Dd coming alone and the fear of losing Neil took over Avni all get up.

Avni and all were shocked to see Dd then Neil entered by taking away the phone from his ear. Avni smiles with teary eyes all get relief. Avni runs to Neil and hug him he went a step back because of forceful hug and he keeps his arms around her to protect her all smiles with teary eyes. Dd looks down Neil smiles to see Avni and she was crying.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें