Chapter Fifty four

Neil was looking at his family everyone was tensed as Avni ran from there they knew this will happen and they asked Neil to tell her but he said he will handle her.

Nanno: maine kaha tha Neil, Avni apna janam din nahi manati ye din us ke liye kisi saza se kam nahi hai. ( I told you Neil, Avni doesn't celebrate her birthday this day is not less than a punishment for her).

Shweta consoles her.

Neil: nanno maine promise kiya tha na avni apna birthday zaror celebrate kare gi to main apna promise zaror pura karonga. ( nanno, I promised you that Avni will celebrate her birthday then I will fulfil my promise).

Shweta: per kaise? ( but how).

Neil: main baat karta hun us se mom aap nanno ko sambhaliye nanno bharosa rakhiye mujh per main sab theek kar dunga. ( I will talk to her; mom you console nanno; nanno trust me I will make everything fine).

Nanno and Shweta nods yes.

Neil: main avni ko dekhta hun. ( I am going to see Avni).

Everyone nodded he went to his room and saw her sitting on the floor and crying Neil goes to her and sits besides her avni turns to him. Neil feels bad to see her.

Avni: kyun Neil kyun kiya tum ne asa tum jante ho na aaj ke din Kya howa tha phir kyun? ( why Neil, why you did this, you know what happened today then why).

Neil hugs her.

Neil: tumhare liye avni sirf tumhare liye kiya. ( for you avni only for you i did this).

She cries Neil console her then breaks the hug and cups her face.

Neil: Avni main janta hun jo howa bohat galat howa jo chale gaye hum unhe wapis nahi la sakte per jo hain un ki khushi ke bare main bhi to sochna chahiye. ( Avni, I know whatever happened was wrong, those who went away we can't take them back but those who are with us we have to think about them).

Avni is looking at Neil.

Neil: Avni Bebe, mom, dad, nanno ye sab tum se bohat pyaar karte hain aur tumhe khush dekhne chahte hain Kya tum unki khushi ke liye khush nahi reh sakti. ( Avni Bebe, mom, dad, nanno they all loves you a lot and wants to see you happy can't you live happy for their happiness).

Neil holds her hand; Avni looks at the hands then at Neil.

Neil: chalo mere sath. ( come with me).

Neil takes her to the corrider and show her their family who are tensed and standing downstairs Avni is looking at Neil she looks down  then at Neil.

Neil: wo dekho Avni humari family sab kitne pareshan hain tumhare liye. ( see there Avni, our family all are tensed for you).

Neil points at each family member and said.

Neil: wo dekho bebe jo tumhari Dadi hain wo kitni tension main hain tumhare liye wo dekho mom jo tumhe beti manti hain un ki ankhon main ansoo hain kyun ke tumhari ankhon main ansoo the wo dekho dad jo bohat himat wale hain per aaj un ke chehre per dard saaf dikhai de raha hai kyun ke un ki beti dard main hain aur nanno aaj ke din unho ne bhi to apna parivaar khoya tha na phir bhi un ho ne tumhare samne ek ansoo nahi bahaya Kyun ke wo tumhe dukhi nahi dekh sakti aur Avni tumhari family jahan bhi hai tumhe dekh rahi hai aur tumhe ase dekh kar unhe bhi takleef hoti hogi Kya tum chahti ho unhe takleef ho. ( Look at  the bebe, your grandma she is so tensed for you; Look at the mom who consider you her daughter she has tears in her eyes because you had tears in her eyes; Look at the dad who is very brave, but today the pain on his face is clearly visible because his daughter is in pain and nanno, today she also lost her family, but she didn't shed a tear in front of you because she can't see you sad and Avni your family wherever they are they are watching you and to see you like this they all feel pain do you want them to suffer).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें