Chapter Seventy one

In the time of the night, there was a complete silence outside the Khanna mansion and inside it, Avneil were sitting on the bed and Neil was caressing her hairs he thought to divert her mind.

Neil: Avni tum ne dinner kiya. (Avni, did you have dinner?)

Avni breaks the hug.

Avni: nahi tumhara wait kar rahi thi. (No, I was waiting for you.)

Neil: theek hai to please jaldi se kuch le aao bohat bhukh lagi hai. (Ok then please bring something quickly, I am very hungry).

Avni wipes her tears.

Avni: theek hai Abhi lati hun. (Ok, I bring it now.)

Avni went, Neil thinks.

Avni was going to the kitchen but was thinking about it.

Avni in mind: kon ho sakta hai maine kisi ka kya bigarah hai? (Who can be it, what I did wrong to anyone?)

Avni was thinking and going.

Then Avni comes with the tray in her hand Neil also comes from the washroom and smiles to see her they sits on the couch. Neil noticed she is lost.

Neil: Avni itna mat socho main hun na bharosa rakho kuch nahi hone dunga kisi ko bhi chalo ab dinner karo. (Avni don't think to much I am here, trust me I  will no let anything to happen to anyone,  come on now have dinner.)

Neil feeds her she also feeds him they have the dinner.

Avni: main ye kitchen main rakh kar aati hun. (I am coming to keep them in the kitchen.)

Neil: ok.

She picks the tray and went from there then she comes back and Neil was waiting for her he takes her to the bed and makes her lay on the bed and pets her head, Avni smiles then she sleeps Neil kiss her forehead.

In the late night, Avneil were sleeping and suddenly Avni opens her eyes there was fire in her eyes, anger and worry was there also, she sits on the bed and turn to see Neil who was sleeping. She was Darkshado she thinks.

Darkshado in mind: kon ho sakta hai mera dushman Raghu pandit ke ilawa to meri kisi se koi dushmani nahi thi phir ye kon hai jo koi bhi ho ye to main pata laga kar hi lungi main meri perfect family ko kuch nahi hone dungi jab jab meri family per musibat ayegi tab tab main wapis aongi gi. (Who could be my enemy, except Raghu Pandit I don't have any emenity to anyone then who is he, I will findout whoever it will be, I will findout it. I will not let anything happen to my perfect family. Whenever my family will be in trouble I will come back that time.)

She gets up and takes out the letter from the cupboard and reads it she smell the letter.

Darkshado: gent's perfume aur us ne likha hai ke maine us ke kisi apne ko us se cheena hai wo mujhse mere apno ko cheene ga is matlab wo koi admi hai and is perfume ki smell jani pehchani kyun lag rahi hai kon hai ye ho na ho is ka rishta Raghu pandit ya us ke sathiyun main se kisi se hai mujhe jaldi pata lagana hoga. (Gent's smell and he wrote that I snatched his dear one from him so he will snatch my loved one from me that means he is a man and why I feeling that I know the smell of this perfume. Who is he? I must have some relation with Raghu pandit or his fellow men, I have to find out it soon.)

She saw Neil turns his side in sleep she keeps the letter in the cupboard and went to lay on the bed Neil frown in sleep but it turned into smile when he touch her arm he moves to her and hugs her in sleep, Darkshado smiles.

Darkshado in mind: bus yahi karna aata hai isay hug kar ke sona romance karna pata nahi ek saal kaise reh raha tha.
She smiles. (He just know this, sleep by hugging, romance, don't know how he spent one year.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें