Chapter Sixty two

When we lost our loved ones, we feel like the world ends for us.

Neil came back home he entered the living area and was lost in his world; everyone looks for Avni, Shweta goes to him and holds his arms.

Shweta: tillu, Avni kahan hai. (Tillu, where is Avni.)

Neil looks down, Bebe and everyone was restless.

Shweta: tillu maine pucha Avni kahan hai tu koi jawab kyun nahi de raha Avni kahan hai tu use lene gaya tha na phir meri bachi kahan hai? (Tillu, I asked you where is Avni, why you are not answering, where is Avni you went to take her then where is my daughter?)

Bebe: Neil Shweta kuch puch rahi hai jawab de putter. (Neil, Shweta is asking setting, answer son.)

Neil falls on his knees and cries all shocked, Shweta sits with him.

Shweta: Kya howa tillu baat Kya hai bata humain mujhe bohat ghabhrahat ho rahi hai. (What happened tillu? What's the matter, tell us, I am feeling restless.)

Neil was crying he didn't say anything then dd comes there.

Prakash: Dd tu hi bata Kya howa hai ye Neil to kuch bol hi nahi raha Avni kahan hai? (Dd, you say what happened this Neil is not saying anything, where is Avni?)

Dd: jail main. (In lock up.)

All shocked.

Shweta: Kya? (What?)

Shweta angrily looks at Neil and was crying.

Shweta: tillu Avni ko jail main kyun dala hai jawab de. (Tillu, why you put Avni in lock up, answer me.)

Dd: bhabhi hi Darkshado hain. (Bhabhi is Darkshado.)

All shocked.

Bebe: Kya itna bara dhoka. (What, Such a bad deception.)

Neil look at her he gets up.

Bebe: itne din humare sath rahi aur humain dhoka deti rahi. (She stayed with us for so many days and deceived us.)

Neil: nahi meri Avni dhoke baz nahi hai us ne koi dhoka nahi diya main janta tha ke wo darkshado hai nahi hai wo dhoke baz. (No, my Avni is not a deceiver she did not deceive us; I knew that she is darkshado she is not a deceiver.

Everyone shocked.

Shweta: tu janta tha. (You knew that.)

Neil cries and nods yes.

Shweta: kab se janta tha tu? (Since when you know?)

Neil tells them everything how he got to know about her, what happened to her in childhood, how he marry her, how Avni got to know she is darkshado everything all cries.

Neil: meri Avni dhokebaz nahi hai use to pata bhi nahi tha ke wo darkshado hai. (My Avni is not a deceiver she didn't know that she is darkshado.)

Shweta: tillu sab theek hojae ga tu chinta mat kar humari Avni humare pass wapis ayegi. (Tillu, everything will be fine, don't worry our Avni will come to us.)

Neil asked like an innocent child: wo ayegi na. (She will come, right?)

Shweta nods yes, Neil hugs her and cries like a baby then he goes from there, he comes to the room song humari adhori kahani he take their marriage photo from the side table and cries.

On the other side, Darkshado was in the jail she was not crying but missing her family, both lays on the floor and think about eachother.

One year passed, a man was sitting in his room and room was only lighted by lamp he had a picture frame in his hand it was Avneil marriage picture then the man shown it's Neil khanna he was looking at the photo.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें