Chapter Sixty four

Avni was standing in the witness box and Khanna family was sitting there.

Avni: your honour main nahi janti kab, kaise, kahan maine murder kiye kab main Darkshado bani 16 sal pehle meri zindagi main tufan aya jis ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya ek hi pal men main akeli hogai main ek 10 saal ki bachi jisne apni family ko apni nazron ke samne kho diya per wo kuch nahi kar pai lekin phir bhi himat nahi hari us ne us ne apni family ko insaf dilwana chaha kyun ke use lagta hai sab us ke papa ki tarha hain wo police station gai jahan us hi jail main dal diya gaya daraya aur dhamkaya gaya wo 10 saal ki dari sahmi akeli bachi jo agar dar lage to apni mamma ke pass chali jati thi sone aur us ki maa use apne anchal main chupa leti thi per us din us ke pass maa nahi thi wo apni behan ke sath khelti thi jab bore hoti wo bhi nahi thi kehte hain pita bache ke liye chat hota hai aur wo chat mujhse chin li gai. (Your honour, when, where and how I did the murders, when I became Darkshado, 16 years ago, a storm hits my life which snatched my everything from me, in a moment I became lonely, I, a girl of 10 years old who lost her family in front of her eye but could not do anything but still did not lose the courage she wanted to get justice for her family because she thought that everyone is like her father she went to police station where they locked her in lockup and threatened her, that 10-year-old fearful girl who if got scared she went to her mother to sleep, and her mother hid her in her scarf but that day she didn't have her mother, she used to play with her sister when she was bored she was also not with her, its saying that a father is like a roof to a child and that roof was snatched from me.)

Everyone is crying in the court.

Avni: aur jis ki waja se ye howa wo azad ghomte rahe kyun tab ushe saza nahi di gai agar tab ushe saza milti to shayad aaj darkshado nahi hoti. (And the one who is responsible for that they were roaming freely why they didn't get punished that time if they get punished then might be i would not be Darkshado today.)

Avni stops and Neil was looking at Avni with teary eyes her words reached to his heart not only his but to everyone who was present in the court.

After that judge gives his wording..

Judge: hum jante hain Avni Neil khanna ke sath jo howa galat howa lekin qanoon ko hath main lene ki ijazat kisi ko nahi hai aur Avni Neil khanna urf darkshado ke medical record ko mad-e-nazar rakhte aur tamam sabuton aur gawahon ko made rakhte howe ye adalat Avni Neil khanna ko 10 saal ki qaid ki saza sunanti hai. (We understand that what happened to Mrs Avni Neil Khanna, was wrong but no one is allowed to take the law in the hands and  by considering the medical record of Avni Neil Khanna as Darkshado and with all evidence and witnesses, this court this court sentences  Mrs Avni Neil Khanna to 3 years imprisonment.)

Everyone shocked, Neil numbed to hear that and Avni looks at him her heart sunk to see him like this, Khanna family was crying, Avni's eyes filled with tears to see them in that condition. Avneil look at each other with tearful eyes.

Flashback ends.

Neil came back to reality by hearing a knock on the door he looks there.

Bheema: chote sahab aap ko bebe bula rahi hain dinner kw liye. (Sir, bebe is calling you for dinner.)

Neil: theek hai main aata hun. (Ok, I am coming.)

Bheema nodded and went.

Neil wipes his tears and looks at the picture then he goes to get fresh.

Neil comes to the dining table he sits and smiles to see all then he serves himself meal and pulse, since one year Neil is eating the food which Avni eats in the jail. Everyone looks at him.

Shweta: tillu aaj sab kuch teri pasand ka bana hai kuch to kha le. (Tillu, today everything is made of your liking, so eat something.)

Neil: nahi mom Avni bhi yahi khae gi to main kaise kuch aur kha sakta hun. (No mom, Avni will also eat it so how will I eat something else.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें