Chapter Fifty eight

Avni was in shock she picked her phone and calls Neil he was in the corridor he take out the phone from his pocket and smiles to see.

Avni: ne Neil call uthao please neil jaldi call uthao. (Ne, Neil pick up the call, please Neil pick up the call hurry up).

Then she hears the phone ringing and looks at the door Neil enters the room he was smiling, Avni runs to him and hugs him Neil shocked and hugs her.

Neil: Avni, Avni Kya howa ro kyun rahi ho. (Avni, Avni what happened why are you crying).

Avni breaks the hug.

Avni: Ne, Neil, Neil wo wo.

Neil: wo Kya avni relax aram se batao. (What happened Avni, relax tell me).

Avni: Neil wo Raghu Pandit pandit ne nanno ko kidnap kar liya hai. (Neil, that Raghu Pandit kidney nanno).

Neil shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni: Han ye dekho. (Yes, watch this).

Avni show him the video in which Nanno was tied in the dark room only her surrounding is lighted by ceiling lamp then Raghu Pandit shown in video.

Rp: Hello darkshado finally tum mil gai mujhe Han hahaha agar is ki salamati chahti ho to jaisa kahon waisa karti jana samjhi. (Hello Darkshado, finally I got you, hmm hahaha... if you want her safe  than do as I say, understood).

The video ends.

Avni cries Neil hugs her.

Neil: kuch nahi hoga nanno ko main kuch nahi hone dunga unhe bharosa rakho mujh per. (Nothing will happen to nanno, I will not let anything happen to her trust me).

Neil breaks the hug he wipes her tears and take her to the bed he makes her sit on the bed and gives her water she refuses.

Neil: Avni pio. (Avni drink).

Avni shook her head.

Neil: pioo. (Drink).

She drinks it then look at Neil.

Avni: Neil, nanno.

Neil: kuch nahi hoga nanno ko main hun na hmm. (Nothing will happen to nanno, I am here, hmm).

Neil again checked the video and tried to call that number but it was switched off. Neil tries to track the number but no use.

Neil: damn lagta hai SIM card distroy kar diya unho ne. Avni tum bilkul tension mat lo humain us ke message ka intazar karna hai pata to chale akhir wo chahta Kya hai. (Damn, seems he destroyed the SIM card; Avni you don't worry, we have to wait for his message let's see what he want).

Avneil hears the door step Avni wipes her tears and smiles Shweta knock the door.

Shweta: dinner ready hai jaldi se ajao dono. (Dinner is ready, come fast).

Neil: ji mom bus 2 minute. (Yes mom just 2 minutes).

Shweta: theek hai. (Ok).

She went.

Avni: Neil ghar walon ko pata nahi chalna chahiye nahi to sab tension main ajaenge. (Neil, family should not know about it otherwise all will get tensed).

Neil: theek hai but mujhe ghar ke bahar security barhani hogi kyun ke Raghu Pandit ka khatra is ghar per bhi mandara raha hai. (Ok, but I have to increase the security outside because the hazard of Raghu Pandit is hovering on this house also).

Avni shocked, Neil look at her and saw her scared he cups her face.

Neil: Avni relax main kuch nahi hone dunga kisi ko bhi. (Avni, relax I will not let anything happen to anyone).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें