Chapter Seventy two

In the time of the day, Neil was going to the police station but on the way he lost his control on his car and his car strikes with the tress but fortunately he got saved, it takes time to get back his senses then he gets down from the car and looks here and there and goes to see  he saw some nails on the road and soon he was surrounded by the goons Neil look at them.

Neil: kon ho tum log? (Who are you?)

Goon: teri maut. (Your death.)

Neil angirly look at them and get mentally prepare for their attack and to fight with them one of them attack on him and he holds his arm on time and punch his face.

On the other side avni was feeling restless.

Avni: aaj itni bechani kyun ho rahi hai I hope sab theek ho Neil ko call karun nahi abhi to wo raste main ho ga. (Why I am feeling restless I hope everything is fine. Can I call Neil, no he must be on the way now.)

Shweta calls her.

Avni: ayi mummy ji. (Coming, mummy.)

Avni went.

On the other side, Neil was fighting with the goons but one goon was about to hit him with the hockey from the back but someone holds the hockey and punch him then the person face shown it's vidyut. Neil looks at him and nods both fights with them and the goons runs away Neil runs after them but he was tired so he stops and turns to Vidyut then he went to him.

Neil: thank you so much agar aap nahi hote to pata nahi Kya hota. (Thank you if you was not her then don't know what would have happen.)

Vidyut: aray nahi main nahi hota to koi aur aa jata aap ki help ke liye. (Oh no, if I was not here then someone else would have come for your help.)

Neil smiles.

Vidyut: waise kon the ye log. (By the way who were they?)

Neil: pata nahi bhejha hoga mere kisi dushman ne hum police walon ke dushman bhi to bohat hote hain na. (Don't know, one of my enemy sent them. We police officer have many enemies.)

Vidyut looks at him.

Neil: oh I forgot to introduce myself.

Neil forwards his hand.

Neil hi acp Neil khanna.

Vidyut did hand shake.

Vidyut: oh hi vidyut vidyut R.

Neil: nice to meet you.

Vidyut: same here.

Neil smiles. Vidyut saw Neil's car.

Vidyut: aap ki car to kam se gai main aap ko drop kar dun. (Your car is not in a condition to use, can I drop you?

Neil: aray nahi nahi main kisi ko call kar ke bula lunga aap ko takleef uthane ki zarorat nahi hai. (Oh no, no. I will call someone. You don't need to have suffer.)

Vidyut: is main takleef kaisi chaliye main drop kar deta hun isi bahane ek acp se dosti bhi ho jaye gi. (What is suffer in it, come I drop you, with this chance I will have friendship with a ACP.)

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok chaliye bus ek minute main apna mobile le lun phir chalte hain. ? (Ok let's go. Just a minute I just get my phone then let's go.

Vidyut: ok.

Neil went to his car and gets the mobile and locks it Vidyut smirk then he went to vidyut.

Neil: chalen. (Let's go?)

Vudyut: chaliye. (Let's go.)

Both smiles both walks to vidyut's car vidyut smirks.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें