Chapter Ninety two

The sun raises and birds was hovering on the sky and enjoying the morning. Avni wakes up and sits on the bed she saw Neil is not on the bed she looks around the room he was not in the room she thinks and remember yesterday's incident and touch her belly.

Avni: good morning, baby aap theek ho na darna nahi mama aur papa aap ko kuch nahi hone denge. (Good morning, baby, you are ok? Don't be scared mamma and will not let anything happen to you.)

Avni was talking with the baby. Neil enters with a plate in his hands he smiles to see her talking with the baby he came to her avni saw him and smiles.

Neil: good morning, wifey.

Avni: good morning.

Neil sits.

Neil: good morning, princess.

Avni smiles and saw the plate in his hand.

Avni: ye Kya hai Neil. (What is this, Neil?)

Neil look the plate which was covered with another plate he smiles.

Neil: ye, ye surprise hai. (This, this is a surprise.)

Avni frowns.

Avni: surprise?

Neil: yes waise tumhe to abhi tak pata chal jana chahiye tha ye Kya hai. (Yes, by the way you should have know till now what is this?)

Avni smell and widen her eyes in excitement.

Avni: poha.

Neil smiles.

Neil: yes, poha.

Neil shows it to her by removing the plate. Avni took that from him and start eating Neil smiles to see her.

Neil: dekha princess poha dekh kar mamma papa ko to bhul hi gai. (Did you see princess, by see flattened rice, mamma forgot papa.)

Avni looks at him and her mouth was full with poha she looks at Neil and chews her food.

Neil: Princess kabhi kabhi main sochta hun mamma mujhse zyada pyaar karti hain ke pohe se. (Princess, sometimes I think that mamma loves me more or flattened rice.)

Neil looks at her and raise her eye brows he smiles she chewed the poha which was in her mouth.

Avni: of course, poha.

Neil frowns.

Neil: what?

Avni: Han.

Neil: dekha princess papa ki to koi value hi nahi hai ye poha papa se zyada pyaara hai. Mamma ko papa se to koi pyaar hi nahi hai bus aap jaldi se ajao phir main aur aap bohat maze karenge. (You saw, Princess, there is no value of papa. Mamma loves this flattened rice more than papa. Mamma don't love papa, you come fast then you and I will enjoy a lot.)

Avni: Neil mere bache to mere khilaf mat barhkao aur waise bhi ye mera Prince hai to main aur mera beta team up honge dekh lena tum. (Neil, don't make my child against me and by the way it is my Prince so I am my son will team up, you just see.)

Neil: ji nahi meri princess ayegi. (No way, my princess will come.)

Avni: prince.

Neil: princess.

Avni: Prince.

Neil: princess.

Avni: never mind baby papa ko choro aap ne meri baat suno. (Never mind, baby, leave papa you listen to me.)

Neil: kyun papa ko choro ek to is pohe ko mujhse zyada importance deti ho upar se mujhe baby se baat bhi nahi karne de rahi. (Why leave papa one you give more importance to this flattened rice and top of that you are not letting me to talk to baby.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें