Chapter Eighty five

It was a day time, Avni was sitting on the bed she saw them and blushes. Shweta and bebe look at each other then look at her and raise their eyebrows and turns to Avni. They looks at her and raise their eyebrows to tease her by placing their hands at the waist. Avni covers her face with the cushion. Neil smiles to see that they came inside. Shweta clear her throat.

Bebe: Shweta, pillu aane wala hai tu samjh rahi hai na main Kya keh rahi hun. (Shweta, pillu is coming, you know what I mean.)

Shweta: Han bebe, Avni aur Neil.

Bebe coughs. Neil widens his eyes and looks at Avni. Avni was hiding her face with the cushion but her cheeks turn red they smile. Bebe sits on the bed and take pillow from her, Avni was looking down Bebe cups her face and kisses her forehead.
Bebe: thank you so much putter humain itni bari khushi dene ke liye and congratulations. (Thank you so much, my child, for giving us this happiness. Congratulations.)

Avni smiles by looking down. Shweta comes to her and hug her by keeping Avni's head on her stomach.

Shweta: bohat bohat Mubarak ho beta. Is main sharmane wali Kya baat hai Avni. (Many, many congrats, my child. What is of feeling shy in it.)

Avni looks down.

Bebe: koi na hota hai ab se tujhe apna pura dihan rakhna parega tu ab akeli nahi hai ek nanhi jaan tere sath hai. (It's ok, it happens, from now you have to take care of yourself. You are not alone now, a little life is with you.)

Avni: ji.

Neil: aur jaise hum kahenge waise hi karna parega. (And you will do what we will ask you.)

Avni makes a face.

Bebe: Neil sahi keh raha hai ab se tu koi kaam nahi karegi sirf aram karegi. (Neil is right, from now you will not do any work, only take rest.)

Avni: but pregnancy main kaam karna to acha hota hai na asa maine parha tha. (But it is good to work in pregnancy, I read it.)

Shweta: Han lekin abhi nahi abhi kuch months tujhe dihan rakhna parega samjhi. (Yes, but not now, few months you have to be careful, understood.)

Avni nods yes by smiling.

Bebe: Shweta meethai de Avni ka mou meetha karwaon. (Shweta, give me sweets so I feed it to Avni.)

Shweta: oh Han.

All feeds her and gives her blessings.

Neil: sab bus Avni ko hi khila rahe hain mera Kya main bhi papa banane wala hun. (All are just feeding to Avni what about me, I am also going to become a papa.)

Avni smiles.

Bebe: Han bilkul. (Yes of course.)

She went to him and feeds him then Shweta puts the whole piece in his mouth all laughs.

Bebe: chal ab tu aram kar hum chalte hain. (Ok, now you take rest, we are going.)

Neil: mom doctor ne Avni ka diet chat diya hai so ab Avni wahi sab khaegi aur kuch nahi. (Mom, doctor gave a diet chart for Avni so from now Avni will eat  that not anything else.)

Shweta: theek hai.

They went. Avneil look at each other and smiles. Neil comes to Avni and sits on the bed he keep his hand on Avni's belly.

Neil: princess, papa loves you, come soon.

Avni smiles then think Neil look at her but she smiles as she did not bother him.

At night, Neil comes in the room and frowns to see her lost. Neil closes the door and goes to her he sits on the bed. Avni came back from her thoughts she looks at neil.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें