Chapter Thirty one

It was time of night a person was getting down from the car first his face shown.

He went inside the house with some men and sits on the couch A man was standing near him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He went inside the house with some men and sits on the couch A man was standing near him.

Person: sir 15 sal pehle aap ne acp ashish Mehta ko mara tha tab jo log aap ke sath the un sab ko kisi darkshado ne mar diya. ( sir 15 years ago you killed acp ashish mehta that time the people were with you someone killed them all).

Boss smirk.

Boss: acha howa mar gaye pata lagao ye darkshado kon hai? ( great they died find out who is dark shadow).

Person: sir us ka kisi ko kuch nahi pata kahan se aata hai kahan chala jata hai hawa ke jhonke ki tarha aata hai aur dhuain ki tarha hawa main gaib ho jata hai. ( sir no one know about it from where he come where he go he come like a hurricane and vanished like a smoke in air).

Boss gets angry and gets up.

Boss: maine tumhe us ke bare pata lagana ko kaha hai us ki tareef karne ke liye nahi samjhe. ( I told you to find out about him not admiring hum got it).

Person: yes sir.

Boss: raghu Pandit ka koi kuch nahi bigar sakta. ( No one can do anything to raghu pandit).

He was raghav pandit avni's family murderer he is heartless person who only think about himself and never think twice before killing a person.

Next morning Neil is getting ready for the police station he tries to wear the shirt but due to wounds he feels pain avni comes from the washroom and saw him she goes to helps him avni is standing behind him so Neil doesn't saw her he feels her hands and turn his face to see he smiles to see her avni helps him to wear the shirt Neil turns she close the button Neil look at her then she gets the vest coat and helps him to wear like this she makes him wear the watch Neil is just looking at her Neil holds her waist and pulls her she is shocked and shivers and blush.

Avni: ne neil ye kya hai choro mujhe. ( ne Neil what is this leave me).

Neil: um hmm abhi nahi. (Um hmm not now).

Avni looks at him Neil kiss her forehead she close her eyes then her eyes cheeks he leans to her lips but he hears someone is calling him.

Avni: neil Neil Neiilll.

Neil comes back to reality then he saw avni is standing infront of him yes it was his imagination.

Neil in mind: ye sapna tha ye main kya soch raha tha? ( it was my dream what I was thinking).

Avni: Neill.

Neil: ha han kya howa chila kyun rahi ho. ( ya yaa what happened why are you shouting).

Avni: main chiloan nahi to kya karun kab se bola rahi hun per tum ho ke sun hi nahi rahe ho. ( What I do instead of shouting since long I am calling you but you are not listening).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें