Chapter Eighty nine

It was the time of the evening. Almost the time of sun set. Avni was looking at Neil she frowns to see Neil running before she registers, man pushed her she was about to fall but Neil holds her on time. Avni was shocked. Man saw that and run from there Neil made her stand. Avni was in shock and Scared Neil was also scared. Neil cups her face and checks her face and stomach he saved her before falling but still he was checking her because he was scared.

Neil: tu, tum theek ho na haa, han Aaavni tum theek ho baby theek hai na. (Yo, you ok, Aaavni, you ok, baby is ok. right?)

Avni was still in shock she nods yes Neil hugs her the fear of losing her was still visible at his face. Avni was in shock Neil looks here and there then he breaks the hug and look for the man but no one was there even those men who were fighting were also not there. Neil think.

Neil in mind: is ka matlab ye sab ek plan tha. (That means that was a plan.)

Neil look at Avni and cup her face who gaps.

Neil: Avni, relax sab theek hai. (Avni, relax, everything is fine.)

Avni keeps her hand on her belly and cries. Neil look at this and feels bad.

Neil: Avni chalo ghar chalte hain tum yahan roko main car le kar aata hun. (Avni, come let's go home. You stay here I am going to get the car.)

Neil turns to go. Avni holds his hand and shook her head, no she was very scared. Neil looks at her.

Neil: acha chalo mere sath. (Ok, come with me.)

Neil side hugs her and keeps his other hand on her shoulder and Avni was crying he took her to the car and made her sit in it he sits on the driving seat and start the car.

On the way, Neil looks at Avni who was keeping the hand on her belly and tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Avni sobs, Neil feels bad and hit his hand to the steering wheel then look outside in anger he was angry on himself because he thought he failed to protect her and baby. Soon they reached they get down he holds her and took her  inside where Shweta and Bebe were sitting.

Shweta: lijiye Neil aur Avni bhi agaye. (Here Neil and Avni also came.)

They smile but when they saw Avni their smile faded and they frown. Neil look at them they get up and went to them.

Shweta: Avni beta Kya howa? (Avni, what happened?)

Avni was not in a condtion to say anything.

Bebe: Neil tu bata Kya howa hai? (Neil, you say what happened?)

Neil: Bebe, mom main sab batata hun pehle main Avni ko room main le jaon. (Bebe, mom, I will tell you everything, first I take Avni to the room.)

They nods.

Shweta: Han. (Ok.)

Neil took her to the room and made her sit properly by sitting the pillows behind  her back and cover her with the duvet.

Shweta: ab bata Tillu. (Now say, Tillu.)

Neil signs to come with him outside they nods they went outside.

Bebe: ab bol. (Now say.)

Neil: Bebe, mom, actually.

Neil told them everything they shocked.

Bebe: kon kar sakta hai asa? (Who can do this?)

Neil think and said angirly.

Neil: Vidyut.

They shocked.

Neil: main usay choron ga nahi. (I will not leave him.)

Bebe: shant ho ja abhi Avni ko teri zyada zarorat hai dekh kitni dar gai hai usay teri zarorat hai abhi ja us ke pass ja. (Calm down, right now Avni needs you. See how scared she is. She needs you, now go, go to her.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें