Chapter Eighty two

In the time of the morning, a room shown where Neil was standing and looking at Avni who was looking at him confusingly. Neil frowns to see her expressions and understands that she did not remember anything about last night. Neil smirks and thought to tease her as he loves to tease her.

Neil in mind: lagta hai wifey ko kuch yaad nahi hai chalo is baat ka faida uthate hain mujhe bandar kaha tha na ab dekho. (Seems like that wifey did not remember anything about last night. Let's take advantage of it, you called me monkey, right. Now see.)

Avni acts to be serious.

Neil: wifey Kya baat hai Kya soch rahi ho. (Wifey, what happened, what are you thinking?)

Avni: Neil hum yahan kab pohanche aur ye maine tumhari shirt kyun pehni hai. (Neil, when we reached her4 and why I am wearing your shirt?)

Neil in mind: yes, I saw right. Avni ko kuch yaad nahi hai ab maza aaega. (Avni did not remember anything now I will enjoy.)

Neil throw the towel on the chair and comes to sits on the bed.

Neil: wifey kaisi batain kar rahi ho kal raat ko hum yahan aye the aur phir. (Wifey, what are you saying, last night we came here and then.)

Neil pause.

Avni: aauuur phir phir Kya? (Aannnd then, then what.)

Neil: main kaise bataon mujhe sharam arahi hai. (How I tell you, I am feeling shy.)

Avni was shocked.

Avni: han? Sharam aur tumhe? (What? Shy and you?)

Neil look at her.

Neil: what do you mean?

Avni: please please batao na.

Neil show fake crying.

Neil: kal raat ko nashe ki halat main tum ne mere sath Kya Kya nahi Kiya mujhse to bola bhi nahi ja raha. (Last night in the effect of drugs what you did not do with me, I even can't say that.)

Avni shocked.

Avni: jjhhhooo jjhhhooot jhoot bol rahe ho tum. (Ly, lying, you are lying.)

Neil looks at her and said sadly.

Neil: Kya main jhoot bol raha hun agar main jhoot bol raha hun to ye dekho. (What I am lying if I am lying then see this.)

Neil shows the scratch mark of nails on his neck.

Neil: Kya ye bhi jhoot hai pata nahi Kya ho gaya tha tumhe kal raat ko, bilkul jangli billi ban gai thi kal raat ko tum. (Is this also a lie, don't know what happened to you last night, you became the wild cat last night.)

Avni was shocked and sad too.

Avni: Kya? (What?)

Neil: phir tum ne mere sath mere sath main Kya bolon tum khud samjh jao. (Then you with me, with me, what I say, you understand yourself.)

Avni shocked and felt guilty how can she hurt him, how can she did that. Neil was hiding his smile by suppressing his lips and and looking at the other side. Avni touches the nail mark and her eyes filled with tears.

Avni: I am sorry Neil bohat dard ho raha hai? (Is is paining?)
Neil stops smiling and looks at her he shocked to see her teary eyes. Neil cups her face.

Neil: hey Avni, Avni relax kuch nahi howa ye tum ne jan bujh kar nahi Kiya kal raat tum nashe main thi aur maine tumhe car se utarq aur tumhare bazo meri neck per rakhe tumhe support dene ke liye to galti se ye lag gaya tha tum ne jan bujh kar nahi Kiya. (Hey Avni, Avni relax nothing would happen you did not do it intentionally, last night you was drunk and I made you get down from the car and kept your arm on my neck to give you support then by mistake it hurts you did not do it by mistake.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें