Chapter Forty nine

Darkshado opens the door and both goes inside its a secret room. Neil shocked to see the room there is a table in the room and many devices and other stuff are placed there on the table, he saw a board and pictures of the person whom she killed are sticked on it and a cross is marked on them only one picture is there without cross and that is of raghu pandit. There is another board that is almost pinned with the family pictures of mehta family and last birthday is written on one picture. Neil feels bad and look at darkshado, he look around the room, Neil looks to the other side and goes there he saw the daily schedule of raghu pundit on the board.

D: Neil.

He turns to her and saw she is sitting on the chair by placing the laptop on the table, he goes to her and leans to see at the laptop, he saw the hall.

Darkshado: ye dekho Neil ye hai raghu pandit ka ghar ab humain us ki har movement ka pata chalta rahega. ( see this Neil, this is the house of raghu pandit. now we will know his every movement).

Neil: ye tum ne kiya kaise? ( how you did this).

Ds: maine us ke ghar ka security system hack kar liya hai. ( I hacked the security system of his house).

Neil Shocked.

Neil: what?

Ds: Han.

Neil: but..

Ds: please ye legal illegal ka lecture mujhe mat dena maine tum se promise kiya tha tumhe sab kuch bataon gi so isi liye tumhe yahan le aai ghar jate to sab sawal karte aur ye mera secret room hai yahan koi nahi aa sakta. ( Please now don't give me a lecture on legal illegal. I promised you that I would tell you everything, so I take you here if we go home then all would have ask questions and this is my secret room, no one can come here).

Neil: wo to theek hai per. ( that's ok but).

Darkshado cuts him.

Ds: please neil.

Neil: ok to kuch pata chala? ( ok so did you find out something).

Ds: Han kuch log us se milne aye the dekh kar lag raha tha koi deal hoi ho un ki apas main. ( Yes, some men came to meet him it looks like there is some deal between them).

Neil: tum mujhe un ki picture dikha sakti ho? ( can you show me their picture).

Ds: Han ek minute. ( Yes one minute).

She shows him pics.

Neil: humain in ki information nikalwani hogi main Dd ko bolta hun. ( We have to extract their information. I speak to Dad).

Ds: koi zarorat nahi hai maine nikal li hai. ( no need, I got it).

Neil surprised she shows him the data.

Neil: ye to drug dealer hain is ka matlab raghu pandit human trafficking ke sath sath drugs bhi supply karta hai. ( These are drug dealers. This means Raghu Pandit supplies drugs as well with human) trafficking).

Ds: Han. ( yes)

Neil: ye information tumhe mili kahan se. ( from where you get this information).

Ds: technology my boy technology.

Neil was quite impressed with her.

Neil: hmm i am impressed.

Ds: so acp Neil khanna ab Kya ab aap Kya karenge. ( so acp Neil khanna now what will you will you do).

Neil look at her.

Neil: in ka picha humain kisi ko spy bana kar bhejna hoga wahan ta ke humain un ki sari information milti rahe. ( Chase them we have to send someone there as a spy so that we can get their every information).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें