Chapter Forty two

Avni was shocked to see the divorce papers.

Avni: divorce papers.

Neil: ab tum mere sath nahi rehna chahti na mujhe se nafrat karne lagi ho ab is rishte ka Kya faida ab humain apne apne raste chale jana chahiye. ( now you don't want to live with me you start hating me now what's the use of this relation now we should go to our separate routes).

Avni shocked.

Avni: Neil tum ye Kya keh rahe ho. ( Neil what are you saying this).

Neil: wahi jo tum chahti ho. ( what you want).

Avni: main ye nahi chahti Neil please asa mat karo. ( I don't want it Neil please don't do this).

Neil: kyun avni jab tum meri baat nahi Sun rahi mere sath nahi rehna chahti mera tum per koi haq nahi hai to phir divorce kyun nahi chahti. ( why Avni when you are not listening to me don't want to live with me. I don't have any right on you then why you don't want divorce).

Avni shocked.

Neil: bolo avni bolo bolo avni. ( say Avni say say Avni).

Avni close her eyes in frustration and said.

Avni: kyun ke main tum se pyaar karti hon I love you. ( because I love you, I love you).

Then avni open her eyes and shocked to see the room Neil was not there it was her imagination avni looks here and there and realized it's her imagination.

Avni: ye ye mera sapna tha. ( that that was my dream).

Avni wipes the sweat from her upper lips and neck she sighs then she recall what she said in her imagination.

Avni: main main Neil se pyaar karti hun. ( I i love Neil).

Avni close her eyes and thinks about their moments from first meeting their hugs their honeymoon monuments and smiles.

Avni: main main Neil se pyaar karti hun Avni tu kitno stupid hai Neil tere sath hai itne time se aur tu sumjh hi nahi pai ke tu us se pyaar karti hai use takleef main dekh kar tujhe takleef hoti hai phir bhi samjh nahi pai avni tune Kitna hurt kiya hai Neil ko wo teri kitni care karta hai aur tu hai ke use hi hurt kar diya Kya wo bhi mujhse pyaar karta hai agar nahi karta howa to. To main Kya karongi? ( I i love Neil Avni you are so stupid Neil is with you for long time and you didn't be able to understand that you loves him you get hurt by seeing him in pain still you didn't understand that Avni you hurt Neil a lot he cares for you so much and you hurt him does he also love me if not then, then what I do).

Avni remembers Neil kiss her to calm her down.

Avni: agar pyaar nahi karta to us din kiss bhi nahi karta na avni pehle to tujhe Neil se maufi mangni chahiye bohat hurt kiya tune usay. ( Avni if he don't love you then he would not have kiss you that day avni first you should  to apologize to Neil you hurt him a lot).

Avni thinks something on the other side Neil is thinking about avni.

Neil in mind: kaise samjhaon tumhe ke maine jo bhi kiya tumhare liye kiya Kya karun jis se phir se mujh per yakin karne lago mujhe meri pehle wali avni wapis chahiye jo ankh band kar ke mujh per yakin karti thi. ( how I make you understand that whatever I did, i did that for you what I do that you again Start trusting me I want my old avni back who trust me blindly).

Neil sighs.

At night Neil goes home before entering the room he thinks and takes a deep breathe he enters the room and shocked to see the room because it is decorated with the flowers and lighted by candles I am sorry was written with the candles and a smiley was made with the flowers Neil smiles to see that.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें