Chapter Eighteen

At morning avni opens her eyes and saw Neil is sitting on the coach and is lost in his thoughts.

Avni: Neil yahan kya kar raha hai mere sar men itna dard kyun ho raha hai. (What is Neil doing here and why my head is aching).

Avni holds her head she feels the bandage on her head and she also saw the bandage on her arm but she doesn't know how she got these injures she tries to remember but no use.

Avni: ne Neil.

Neil: no response.

Avni: Neil

Again no response then avni tries to get up she manage to sit but when she tries to stand up she wince because of the injury in her foot.

Avni: aaahhh.

Neil came out from his thoughts and immedielty wnet to her and holds her.

Neil: avni kya kar rahi ho aram se tumhare pair men chot lagi hai. Betho idhar. (Avni what are you doing be careful your foot is injured sit here).

He makes her sit on the bed and sits besides her.

Avni: Neil tum yahan aur mujhe yeh chot kaise lagi mujhe kuch yaad nahi araha. (Neil you hear and how I got injured I am not remembering anything).

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: relax tumhara accident ho gaya tha men tumhe yahan laya hon. (Relax you had accident I took you here).

Avni: accident kaise men to ghar per thi restaurant se ghar ayi aur khana kha kar so gai thi. (Accident but how I was at home I came back from restaurant and after having my dinner I slept).

Neil: ab aa shad sar per chot lagne ki waja se tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai ya ho sakta hai medicine ka asar ho tum mujhe bahar mili thi tum ne kaha tum nanno ke liye medicine lene ayi ho un ki BP ki medicine khatam ho gai hain. (Ab aa may be because of head injury you don't remember anything or may be because of the effect of medicine you met me outside you told me you came to buy medicine for nanno her BP medicine are consumed).

Avni shocked.

Avni: nanno ki medicine lene nanno theek to hain na mujhe un se milna hai. (Nanno's medicine she is fine I want to meet her).

Avni wants to go but Neil stops her.

Neil: avni relax nanno bilkul theek hain Tum tension mat lo. (Avni relax she is absolutely fine you don't take tension).

They heard a voice and look at the door.

Person: han meri bachi men bilkul theek hon tere hote mujhe kuch ho sakta hai. (Yes my child I am perfectly fine is it possible in your presence something happen to me).

Avni and Neil turns and saw Nanno avni smiles with teary eyes she came and hugs avni.

Nanno: Kaisi hai meri bachi. (How is my child).

Avni: main theek hon aap kaisi hain Neil ne kaha ke men aap ki medicine lene gai thi aur mera accident ho gaya per mujhe to kuch bhi yaad nahi hai. (I am fine how are you Neil said I went to buy medicine for you and had an accident but I don't remember anything).

Neil and nanno look at each other.

Nanno: han avni tu to janti hai na men roz BP ki dawai khati ho to bus wohi khatam ho gai thi aur tu lene gai thi ab zyada soch mat tere sar per chot lagi hai. Tujhe aram ki zarorat hai. (Yes avni you know I daily have BP medicine so it finished and you went to buy them now don't think much you have head injury).

Neil: main chalta hon avni apna dihan rakhana. (I am going avni take care of yourself).

Avni: ok thank you meri jaan bachana ke liye tum har bar meri jaan bachate ho men bohat pareshan karti hon na tumhe. (Ok thank you for saving me everytime you save my life I am troubling you a lot).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें