Chapter Ninety five

Note: Vote and comment if you like it. I want to say something that I am trying to saying since many days but always erase that. It took a lot of effort and hardwork to write so please value it. It really hurts when your hard work don't get paid here I write as writing is my passion not profession and only motivation to write is good response unfortunately which is declining every day. Writer is not a robot that it don't have emotions and feelings. Honestly, I am thinking many times before writing that I should write it or delete it as you are good for nothing. Daily, I am fighting with myself and making my mind to write it may be you will get success one day but things went opposite to it. I am fearing that day is not far away when I felt writing and my all thoughts will always be in my mind just to myself. I just say it ultimately it is your hand. This is my last attempt after it, I promise I will never ask for support. So, if you like my stories then give your response if not then it is your wish.

Thank you.

Pyaar Aur Junoon.

In the time of the morning, Avneil came to the hall and takes blessings from all.

Bebe: Happy anniversary.

Avneil: thank you, Bebe.

Then they went to Prakash and Shweta and takes blessings from them they hug them.

Prakash: happy anniversary to both of you meri dua hai tum dono ase hi hamesha sath raho. (My blessings are always with you.)

Avneil smiles.

Shweta: meri taraf se anniversary ki dheer sari shub kamnaein.

They smile.

Avni: main breakfast lagati hun. (I set the breakfast.)

Shweta: koi zarorat nahi hai chup chap beth yahan bus. (No need of it, just sit quietly.)

Avni smiles and sit then they all were sitting at the dinning table.

Shweta: Tillu, what is this maine tum dono ki anniversary ke liye itna kuch plan kiya tha aur tu hai ke police station ja raha hai. (I planned for your wedding anniversary and you are going to police station.)

Neil in mind: kahin mom ki waja se Sara plan bigarh na jaye.

Bebe: Han is ne tiyari ki thi na kapre aur gehne khareede the is ne. (Yes, she prepared, her clothes and jewellery.)

Avni smiles.

Shweta: Han to mere bete ki wedding anniversary hai. (Yes it is my son's wedding anniversary.)

Neil in mind: is se pehle baat hath se nikal jaye kuch kar Neil. (Before things slip from my hand, Neil do something.)

Neil: aaaannn mom.

Avni and all look at him.

Neil: main keh raha tha mera breakfast ho gaya to main chalta hun. Avni tum mere sath room main chalo mujhe kuch baat karni hai. (I was saying that my breakfast is done so I am going. Avni, come with me to the room I want to talk something.)

Shweta: asi Kya baat karni hai. (What you want to talk?

Bebe whispers while rubbing her head.

Bebe: ye madam madona bhi na aqal ki puri dushman hai.

Bebe holds her hand and smiles.

Bebe: wo do na pati patni hain karni hogi kuch zarori baat tere Kya jaye. (They both are husband and wife he wanted yo talk something.)

Bebe glares her Shweta get scared then they smile fakely. Avni was looking at them.

Shweta: Han Han jao jao. (Yes, yes, go, go.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें