Chapter Thirty three

At night Neil comes home late avni is waiting for him in the room he is already frustrated because of the case.

Avni: Neil tum agaye tum fresh ho jao main dinner laga deti hun. ( Neil you came you go you freshen up I am going to arrange the dinner).

Neil: nahi avni mujhe bhukh nahi hai. ( no avni I am not hungry).

Avni: Neil tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na. ( Neil are you fine).

Neil: yaa I am fine.

Avni: Neil kya baat hai pareshan lag rahe ho. ( Neil what's the matter you are looking tensed).

Neil was already frastrated and avni's question irritates him more.

Neil: avni stop it yaar ek to thaka aya hun aur tumhare sawal shuru ho gaye hain pehle niche mom honeymoon ke bare main shuru hogai abhi aur ab tum yaar akela chor do mujhe ek to case ko tension upar se honeymoon ki tension nahi jana mujhe kahin. (Avni stop it I came home tired and you start your Inquiry first downstairs mom started for honeymoon and now you leave me alone man I am already tensed about the case and top on that this tension of honeymoon I don't want to go anywhere).

Neil goes to the washroom and tears roll from avni's eyes she wipes her tears and lays on the bed on the other side Neil close his eyes in frustration in the washroom.

Neil: yaar ye kya kiya Neil avni ki kya galti thi wo to teri care kar rahi thi aur tune use hi hurt kar diya mujhe us se maufi mangni hogi. ( what you did Neil what was avni's fault she was take care of you and you hurted her I should apologize to her).

Neil goes to her but she already slept Neil feels guilty.

Neil in mind: I am sorry avni.

Neil lays on the other side of the bed avni opens her eyes soon both sleeps Next day Neil wakes up earlier and saw avni is sleeping he gets a message and gets ready and goes to the police station avni wakes up and doesn't find Neil in the room she think and goes to freshen up and gets ready and goes down.

Avni: good morning.

All: good morning.

Avni: mummy ji Neil kahan hai? ( mummy ji where is Neil)

Shweta: wo beta use kisi case ke silsale main jana para tum so rahi thi to us ne kahan tum jab utho to bata den. ( actually baby he had to go for a case you was sleeping so he said to tell when you wake up).

Avni: ok.

Avni in mind: avni Neil honeymoon per nahi jana chahta ab tujhe hi kuch karna parega. ( Avni Neil don't want to go for honeymoon now you have to do something).

Avni sat All had the breakfast then avni goes to babe's room and shweta is also present there Avni knocks the door.

Bebe: aray avni putter aa na. ( Avni my child come).

Avni smiles and goes inside.

Avni: aa bebe mummy ji agar main aap se kuch mangu gi to kya aap denge mujhe. ( aa bebe mummy ji if I want to ask for something will you give me).

Shweta: kyun nahi beta tu bol kya chahiye tujhe. ( Why not bebe you say what you want).

Avni: pehle aap dono promise karen ke aap log mana nahi karenge. ( first you both promise me you will not refuse it).

Bebe: acha baba promise bol ab. ( ok promise now say).

Avni: bebe main honeymoon per nahi jana chahti. ( bebe I don't want to go for honeymoon).

Bebe and shweta shocked.

Shweta: per avni. ( but avni).

Avni: mummy ji aap dono ne promise kiya hai ab aap mana nahi kar sakte. ( mummy ji you both promised me now you can't refuse it).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें