Chapter Fifty seven

The person turned to Avneil, Neil was smiling but Avni shocked to see the person because it was Raghu Pandit; Neil's smiles vanished to see him and Avni was looking at Raghu Pandit she recall the drastic day of her life, their scream and gunshot were echoing in her ear, Neil looks at Avni who is looking at the raghu pandit Neil holds her hand she came back to reality and her eyes were teary she looks away and wipes her teary.

Commissioner: aur Neil ye hain yahan ke jane mane business man raghuwandar pandit. ( and Neil, he is famous business, Raghu Panjit).

Neil shows fake smile both do hand shake.

Rp: hello, young man.

Neil: hi sir.

Avni is trying to act normal.

Commissioner: aur ye hai avni Neil khanna Neil ki wife. ( and she is Avni Neil Khanma, Neil's wife).

Raghu Pandit smiles.

Rp: hello.

Avni: hhhiii.

Commissioner: aap log baat karen main Abhi aya. ( you guys talk, I will just coming).

Neil: yaa, sure sir.

Commissioner went. Raghu Pandit was smiling but Neil was tensed because of Avni who was standing by clenching her fist and holding her emotions.

Rp: so ACP Neil khanna bohat suna hai aap ke bare main aaj mulaqat bhi hogai.(so ACP Neil Khanna, I have heard a lot about you finally we meet today.)

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you sir.

Rp: dar nahi lagta police ki job karne se?(don't feel afraid of doing a police job?)

Neil smiles.

Neil: sir darte wo hain jinho ne kuch galat kiya ho hum to criminals ko saza dilwate hain. ( Sir, afraid will those who have done something wrong, we punish criminals).

Raghu Pandit laughs.

Rp: right, by the way your wife is beautiful.

Neil fist his hand and tries to control his anger he side hugs Avni.

Neil: yes sir she is.

Avni is looking down.

Raghu pandit saw the dressing on Avni's Hand and flashes when he shoot Raju and darkshado was caught but she ran from there. Raghu Pandit looks at the bandage then at the avni.

Rp in mind: us larki ke hath main bhi bandage thi kahin ye wohi to nahi nahi nahi ye wo kaise ho sakti hai is ko to main janta tak nahi hon. (That girl also had bandage on her hand, is she that girl, no, no how can she be that girl, I don't know her).

Neil: excuse me sir main bad main aap se milta hun. ( excuse me sir, I will meet you later).

Rp: yaa sure.

Neil holds avni's hand and takes her to the side she start breathing heavily Neil rubs her back.

Neil: Avni, Aavni relax, Avni calm down.

Avni hold his arms and was looking at Raghu Pandit from the distance.

Avni: Ne, Neil wo wo Raghu Pandit, Neil wo yahin hai. (Ne, Neil, that, that Raghu Pandit, Neil he is here).

Neil cups her face
.
Neil: I know Avni per wo kuch nahi kar paega relax. (I know Avni, but he can not do anything, relax).

Avni: Neil mujhe ghar jana hai. (Neil, I want to go home).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें