Shippuden Act 14 (1)

Shira shot an annoyed glanced towards the pair clad in black cloaks

Shira shot an annoyed glanced towards the pair clad in black cloaks. After that explosion in the sky, they landed quite a ways from her and team Hibana. Since she did not plan on wasting time any longer, chakra gathered at the soles of her feet and propelled her towards Deidara in a blink of an eye. The blond himself jerked back in surprise and barely dodged the fist aiming for his face.

Instead of her target, Shira's fist went straight for the weird masked one who remained in place. To her bewilderment, her fist had gone through his body as if he did not exist. The redhead stayed no more than a millisecond there before changing directions. Right now, her target was not the new recruit— he was probably a new one since she had not seen him before — but the stupid bomber.

As she sent consecutive strikes at Deidara, her speed just kept increasing with each second and before long, Deidara could no longer keep up with her pace. A perfectly timed punch to the face sent him crashing through several trees.

"Alright!" Karin cheered from a safe distance. "Take that you girly-looking boy! As if our leader would become one of your stupid explosions!"

Deidara groaned and glowered at Karin with much difficulty. Hmph! As if this was enough to defeat him. Then again... his face kept throbbing from the pain and his vision was quite blurry. Even standing up took a lot out of him. Damn, a single hit from that woman made him like this?!

"I'm not done yet -un!"

With a flick of his wrist, numerous clay arachnids were sent flying towards the general direction of Shira dn her companions. Seeing this, the Uzumaki furrowed her eyebrows and before the bombs could detonate, she hiraishined back to her team. Five golden chains materialized from her back and embedded themselves into the ground in a circular formation.

Faint golden light began to emit from the chains and thus, a barrier was formed that protected them from the nonstop explosions from hundreds of clay arachnids.

"Shit, those things are annoying!" Suigetsu scowled as he balanced himself after a pretty nasty explosion came from above. "Finish that fucking blond already, Shira!"  The barest of pouts appeared on Suigetsu's lips which caused Shira to roll her eyes. "What a drag. Shut up and just let me handle this."

As soon as the explosions subsided, the golden chains disappeared as well as Shira.

On the other side, Deidara was trying to locate that dumb redhead but all he could see was her stupid companions. "Before you can do more damage, let's end this, shall we?" Startled, Deidara looked up and saw Shira with golden chains heading towards him. Each of the four chains wrapped around each of his limbs and the last one snaked around his torso.

With this, he was practically immobilized. "I'm not done yet! I swore that today you'll become my greatest masterpiece -un!"

In front of him, the Uzumaki shrugged her shoulders in utter nonchalance. "Whatever. You've said that countless times in the past and yet here we are today."