Act 12: "Give me a break, 'ttebane..."

.

.

"... I'm giving you ten seconds to explain what's goin on, Naru-naru."

Her eyes narrowed at him and the Ero Sannin. He refused to look at her straight in the eyes. He was screwed. Though his eyes landed on her shirt and he couldn't stop himself from blurting his thoughts out.

"Why're you wearing teme's shirt?"

.

.

Shira had visited Sasuke and Kakashi. Much to her annoyance, Ayame-san had changed her whole wardrobe while she was in the Forest of Death and changed all her clothes with feminine ones. She didn't particularly care about what clothes she wore but she had gotten used to her own style already.

Screw it, everything's so troublesome. Right now, she wore a long-sleeved red croptop. A plain lavender plaid skirt for her lower body and shorts. Shira had no choice in the matter. Ayame-san had burned all her clothes to ashes and didn't dare to spare even one. They were pretty small already but she's didnthave to burn them.

Whoever said that girl was kind and harmless, they were absolutely wrong. Shira would hunt them down and make them realize that Ayame-san wasn't just looks. She also had a bit of a sadistic side as well. Tightening the bandages she used to wrap her neck with, she hiraishined out of their apartment.

.

.

Sasuke had been focusing on his speed, trying to surpass his limits when someone appeared beside him. A familiar redhead ran by his side. He guessed he should've expected this since she did specialize in speed. "It's nice to see you up and about, Sasuke." She smiled at him while jumping over a rock.

The Uchiha got distracted by her smile and tripped on a small rock, making her stop running and stare at him curiously. "Maybe you should go rest." She suggested while Sasuke grumbled something under his breath but was muffled by the ground. He stood up and dusted himself off of the dirt and glared at her. However, he finally noticed the way she was dressed up. Blood threatened to trail down his nose but he refused to show such perverted actions.

"What the hell are you wearing?"

His tone was indifferent but Kakashi knew better. The silver-haired Jounin shut his book close and decided to watch his two students. Shira shrugged her shoulders and scoffed, remembering when she passed by Ayame's. "Ayame-san decided it was a good idea to burn all my clothes and replace them with these. It's troublesome." Sasuke opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He ended up flowering at her clothes and pulled her close to him.

"You're supposed to walk around in the village in that?"

"What am I supposed to do? Wear Naru-naru's orange clothes? I hate to say this but orange is not my color." If Naruto heard her right now, how frantic he would be. Sasuke scoffed and pulled her along with him towards Kakashi and his stuff. The Jounin didn't bother hiding his amusement and snickered quietly to himself. Sometimes, Kakashi couldn't help but forget Shira was a girl and not a boy.

Sasuke searched through his bag for something while Shira tapped her foot on the dirt ground impatiently. Something hit her in the face and the redhead sent a glare towards Sasuke before grabbing the piece of cloth thrown at her. "Wear that. If all your clothes are like that, I'll lend you some so make sure you don't go to the village wearing... that, got it?"

Shira stared at him with wide, unblinking eyes. For a few moments, she thought she was under a genjutsu not until she actually realized it was real. Slowly, Shira chuckled under her breath while her body trembled as she tried not to laugh too loud. Kakashi watched with a glint of amusement in his eyes and Sasuke looked away with a flustered expression.