Shippuden Act 22

.

.

"Nee-san..?"

This... was he hallucinating or something?

"Grrrr! The Fourth! Uzumaki Shira! Face me! I'll tear you both to shreds!" Kurama roared behind the seal but Shira ended up slamming a hand on the cage, black marks spreading from her palm to the surface of the bats. Once her seal was established, she turned to face the Fourth.

"It's a silencing seal. Although, it won't last long against him. At the very least, it would keep him from tempting Naru-naru for a while."

Naruto perked up when he heard his nickname coming from her. If that was the case... then-

Before Shira even knew it, a body slammed into her and brought her to the ground. "GEH-! C-Can't breathe-! Naru, get off!"

"No, 'ttebayo!" Naruto held back a sob. "You stupid Nee-san! Do you know how much your words hurt me?! I gotta get my payback for that!" Naruto cried out and tightened his hold around her even more, causing Shira's face to turn slightly blue.

Minato watched both his children with a dumbfounded look. He... was expecting for Naruto and Shira to hug him. The Fourth sulked for a bit at that before he smiled at their way.

"Well, it seems like you guys need to talk first but why don't we move somewhere else? Having this guy-" he pointed at the Nine-Tails glaring daggers ay them. "- breathing down on our necks is kind of distracting, right?"

With a single snap of his fingers, the three of them found themselves in a vast white space where there was no end.

Naruto only released his sister when her metaphorical soul began to float out of her mouth. Ignoring the state of the redhead in his arms, he turned to look at the Fourth whose smile never left his face. "How... why is the Fourth here?" Minato blinked at that question before a look of exasperation overtook his face.

"Neither Shira or Sandaime never told you?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, the younger twin threw the Yondaime a confused look. "Tell me what?"

"I'm your father."

...

"Stupid Nee-san!" Naruto began to violently shake his passed out sister, trying to wake her up. Beside the pair, Minato blinked before he laughed at his children's actions. He thought that maybe he hadn't been listening in carefully when Shira told Naruto the truth or if the Sandaime chatted with them about their parents.

However, as he glanced at Naruto comically shaking his twin awake, it was obvious that neither person told Naruto anything at all. He did kind of expect that Sandaime would keep things a secret but he didn't think that that the elder twin would do the same.

"Now, now, calm down, Naruto. You'll never wake her up that way. I've been watching over you guys and the only thing that could wake her up in this case would be dango-" almost as if she heard it, Minato couldn't even finish what he was about to say when Shira jolted up awake and headbutted her brother by accident.

The twins groaned and caressed their own forehead. Each movement and each facial expression they made mirrored one another that Minato couldn't help but inwardly gush over how adorable his children were.

Kushina, do you see this?!

Clearing his throat to get the twins attention, Minato knelt down and placed a hand on each twin's head, causing the pair's eyes to widen. "I guess the Third never told you, Naruto. Hiruzen-sama wanted as little information about the Nine-Tails as possible out in the public. If anyone knew you were my son, you'd have been in constant danger."