Shippuden Act 4

"Shira-sama, it's time for training."

I glanced up from the floor to see Kabuto kneeling down by the door. I grumbled as I reached out for my spear. Honestly, I couldn't get any rest down here. Being underground made me much more irritable and annoyed. I couldn't go and watch the clouds drift by freely anymore without someone watching me, and most of the time, it was Orochimaru himself who watches me. I couldn't get any light and it miffed me how my once tan skin tone is now pale.

Kabuto led the way to the training grounds but I'm certain that this training wouldn't be any different from past ones. To finish today's training, I would probably have to take a ton of lives of useless prisoners of Oro-freaking-chimaru. My fingers were cold as they curled around the handle of my choice of weapon. Its clanging was soothing, at most and it helped me distract myself from the dust covering every corner of this so-called base.

"Kabuto," I called out to him. He glanced back to acknowledge my call as I continue. "When will we start on mastering ninjutsu again?" There was a few moments of silence before he spoke. "Ask Orochimaru-sama, Shira-sama. Even I don't know your training schedule." The scowl on my lips was prominent as I itched to swing my spear and cut his head off from the rest of his body. It would be so simple to behead him right now. After all, I have him marked.

Then again, I want to avoid unnecessary killings as much as possible. It's hard getting rid of the blood staining my clothes.

"Oh, before I forget, Shira-sama," he stopped; making me stop as well as he turned around to face me. "Orochimaru-sama and I will be going out today. He assures you that he will teach you a new jutsu this afternoon." I assessed his eyes, to see if he was lying but I found none. I hummed in satisfaction as he continued to guide me. Though, it annoyed me how he didn't just tell me that first rather than telling me how he doesn't know my schedule.

.

.

.

The red-haired teen sat against the statue of a snake as she scowled upon hearing the echoing footsteps of two, no, three people. "Orochimaru," she growled in dissatisfaction as the Snake sannin entered the dim lit room. "Did you forget that you said that you were going to teach me a new jutsu this afternoon?" Kabuto stepped up and smiled in an attempt to calm her down before she slaughters the fourth person in the room because of anger.

"It's best if you calm down, Shira-sama. Orochimaru-sama has brought you a gift."

Shira glanced at said sannin and noticed a figure standing behind him. Her eyes glowered menacingly at him before her eyes flickered back to Kabuto. "And what importance does he have with me?" Her eyes burned with impatience, Orochimaru noted. "He's a shinobi from Konoha just like you," her ears perked up at the information. "I figured you could bathe in nostalgia as you talk about your old village." Orochimaru said as his eyes gleamed with something undecipherable.

"Hi there, I'm Sai. You must be Uzumaki Shira." The way he smiled earned him Shira's fury as she coldly ordered him to leave. However, the boy wasn't deterred by the fact that he was hated instantly. "Even if I force myself to smile, I guess I'm just easy to hate. Naruto-kun hated me right from the start, too." Upon hearing the name of her brother from Sai's lips, her chakra chains shoot out of her back and charged towards Sai's direction.

Intimidated by this, the teen fell on his behind as Kabuto yelled out Shira's name in a desperate tone. In a blink of an eye, her chains dissolved into nothingness. "I have nothing to do with that weakling. Orochimaru, train me." Before the redhead could walk away, the stubborn teen talked once more; uttering her brother's name. "I've heard a lot about you from Naruto-kun. He's been trying to find you this whole time... for entire three years."