Special Act

"Why won't they believe me when I say that I'm in love with you? Am I that of a liar that no one believes me, even you?" — Uchiha Sasuke

He was - is - a liar, that much is obvious.

As a kid, he lies as much as he says the truth to his parents.

To them, he was their beloved, angelic little Uchiha Sasuke.

To his classmates at school, he was their most hated, devilish Uchiha Sasuke.

He was proud of who he is and he wouldn't change himself just to be accepted by others.

He was content with his life, every student and teacher in his school hates him and avoids him most of the time.

His daily routine, however, was disrupted when transfer students were assigned in their class.

He dismissed it like it was nothing, like it was not worth a speck of his attention.

It had been a pleasant morning, his Kaa-san prepared him his breakfast and he smiled and thanked her.

His Kaa-san is the only person who understands him, not even his father nor his brother understands the true him.

He bid his Kaa-san a farewell and a kiss on the forehead before going to school.

He silently thought about if the transfer students were any different from his classmates.

His classmates, in short, are terrified of him.

He had been in a fight once when he was only a first year middle schooler and he had beaten up third year high schoolers.

Because of that incident, they were more scared than ever before to approach him.

But they didn't know the truth.

Not at all.

They only believe what they hear, they should probably believe what they see instead.

Sasuke arrived at campus and every chatter vanished when he did so.

As he walks to his class, he could feel various fearful gazes being sent his way.

He ignored them.

As he said before, only his Kaa-san knows the true him, no one else.

As soon as he plopped down on his seat at the very back, right corner of the room where he's beside the window, almost every one of his classmates gave him his space.

The only one who didn't really mind his presence was Hyuuga Hinata.

She had been there when he had beaten up the bullies but that doesn't mean she knows him.

She just knows he isn't as bad as everyone thinks but alas, the Hyuuga was quiet and terribly shy, and doesn't have the courage to approach him.

He could respect that.

At least, she's not that scared of him like everyone else.

Soon enough, the school bell rings and his classmates hesitantly went to their seats, especially those near his own.

Then, he quirked an eyebrow when there were two extra seats in from of him and Hinata.

He sent her a confused look but she merely shrugged her shoulders, and then, he remembered.

They were supposed to have transfer students, an info he merely overheard when he passed by the faculty.

Their sensei, Hatake Kakashi, arrived earlier than he usually is.