Shippuden Extra 1

"Oi

"Oi." Shira nudged Shikamaru's body lying on the floor with her foot. "Kozume-san has a question for you, lazy ass." The Nara groaned and turned in his nap, swatting away the Uzumaki's foot. "Sheesh, leave me alone, troublesome woman. I have no time answering questions from strangers." The redhead faked a hurt look before rubbing the back of her head, obviously done with Shikamaru's laziness.

She might be a lazy ass, too, but she was responsible enough not to be lazy in times like this. "Kozume-san asked if you liked me or something."

"..."

"..."

"... you answer, dumbass."

A vein popped on her forehead and she tried to calm herself down before she mauled the idiot. "Well, Kozume-san could just infer it themselves with this almost nonexistent conversation. I hope Akamaru comes and slobber all over your face."

The Nara flinched, already imagining his own reaction if that ever happens.

"Is it my turn?" Sasuke perked up as he stepped into the frame, an eyebrow raised as he waited for her confirmation. "Well, yeah," Shira flipped to the next page of her  notepad to read the question out loud. "If I have to choose between you, Haku, and Gaara, who do you think would I choose?"

The ravenet looked directly at the screen, demeanor exuding utter seriousness. "Of course it's me..." Almost instantly, a shadow of doubt grabbed him and he turned to glance at Shira. "... right?" Sasuke expected that her reply would be instant but she ended up avoiding his gaze, causing his jaw to comically fall to the floor.

Disbelief overtook his features. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "The hell, Shira?!"

Before the Uchiha could interrogate her, a pair of giant claws entered the frame and picked him up by his clothes and flicked him out of the studio like it was normal. "Kit, you better tell me soon or I'm destroying your studio."

"As expected of you, Kurama, impatient as ever, huh?" When she received nothing but an unamused stare from the Nine-Tailed Fox, a giant sweatdrop slid down her forehead. She faked a cough to ward away the awkwardness that followed after her failure to get a response.

"If given a choice—"

"Naruto." Kurama cut in with a tone of finality.

"I didn't even—"

"Naruto."

"Look here you—"

"Naruto."

"..."

"..."