Shippuden Act 1

"Hey, hey, Imma go ahead, Ero-sannin!"

Jiraiya sighed as his student ran ahead to the village. The sannin shook his head. The blonde's been a bundle of excitement since he received news that they were going back to the village a week ago. Jiraiya smiled however, he knew the blonde missed his teammates very much. "He's certainly excited, isn't he?"

The certain blonde ran up a pole and stood on top. He took in the familiar scene in front of him. He missed this place! "IIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Man, this place hasn't changed one bit, ttebayo!" He yelled in excitement. "Yo, welcome back, Naruto."

Naruto whipped his head around to look for the source of that familiar voice and grinned. "Kaka-sensei! You haven't changed at all!" The silver haired jounin sweat dropped. Couldn't he have said in a more subtle way and not so blunt? It hurts a bit, ya know?

But the jounin was happy to see his third student. They were almost complete. Almost. All that's left is for them to bring her back and they'll be the old Team Seven again. Kakashi remembered the latest Bingo Book.

•Red Flash•

Name: Shira

Gender: Female.

Age: Fifteen.

Height: 165.5 cm.

Weight: 49.2kg.

Affiliation: Nukenin of Konoha

Status: Alive

Weapons: Chakra Chains, kunai, Spear

Ninja Status: Jounin

Rank: S (Avoid engaging in battle)

Bounty: 5 000 000 000

It looks like she was making a name for herself. He was proud of her even though she's branded as a traitor of their village. Kakashi have always thought it was Sasuke who would stray from the right path but no, he was wrong. Out of the two of them, the person he expected to leave remained in the village.

"Hey, hey, I have a present for you, Kaka-sensei." The silver haired jounin raised an eyebrow and wondered what the blonde got for him. His onyx eye however, widened when he saw what it was. "Th-This is..." Naruto shrugged his shoulders. "This is the latest Icha Icha after three years. You're going to like it, I think."

Kakashi's heart swelled, he was touched. I mean, he's been reading the same book over and over and over again and again and again. He can recite the book word by word if he wanted to. "Thanks a lot, Naruto." The blonde merely grinned at him. "No prob, -bayo!" They jumped down to Jiraiya while Naruto marched forward.

"Next stop, Ichiraku's!!!" He was so excited to eat old man Teuchi's ramen again! The ramen he ate for the last two and a half years didn't compare to the wonderful taste of Teuchi-san's ramen! Because of his excitement, he didn't realize there was a person in his way. Thankfully, he stopped just in time.

He and that person looked eye to eye, him being taller by a few centimeters. Emerald met cerulean. "S-Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked in disbelief. "Eh? Naruto?!" They stared at each other for a while, not making any noise or action. They were surprised by how much the other changed.

"Heh." A voice scoffed from a tree behind Sakura and Tsunade. "You still look like an idiot, dobe." From a tree branch, Sasuke was perched on the lowest one. He was still wearing his turtle neck shirt but he wore a fishnet underneath. He still wore black pants but it reaches his ankle now. His hair was a bit longer than before, too.

And he still looks like an arrogant bastard.

"What did you say, teme?!"

"Hard of hearing, usuratonkachi?"