Shippuden Act 7

Getting rid of the poison out of my system was harder than I thought. The redhead winced when a jolt of pain was sent through her veins, deep breaths escaping her lips. She was once again wearing the clothes she usually wore. Frowning with how mundane her days seemed to be these past few days, she hoped that something interesting would happen. She wasn't one to actively seek out danger but this was an exception.

She was bored beyond words.

And something interesting finally presented itself to her.

This 'something interesting' has long and silky black locks that any girl would be envy of but not her. This 'something interesting' has a feminine face but was one hundred percent guy. That's right. On her way to the village once she realized that Orochimaru and Kabuto weren't in the headquarters, she stumbled upon Haku, who was on a job and she was tempted to run up to him and hug him tightly.

Blame boredom when a bored redhead Uzumaki decided to mess with you by playing pranks on almost just about everyone.

.

.

.

"Hmm... what should I bring back for everyone?" Haku thought aloud to himself, a finger placed on his chin in deep thought. The man behind the counter didn't tear his gaze away from the 'female' shopper, not even for a second. Of course, Haku was aware of the stares he was receiving from him and from various shoppers. He couldn't blame them, actually. He was the one wearing a pink kimono after all.

He preferred these kind of clothes because it gave him more room to hide more of his senbon needles. It was handy but sometimes, Haku regrets wearing female clothes in a room filled with men. As convenient as it was, he never liked the lustful stares he received from the same sex. It gave him the shivers and frankly, he detested it.

There had been a time when he had to pry himself off of a male client because the latter was forcing himself on him. Not to be bragging but, it was difficult being such a beautiful guy. Haku sighed. His slender fingers curled around a mug with a frog print on it and his thoughts instantly wandered to a certain blond. Should he get this for him? Haku's gaze then landed on a dark-blue hairband with a artificial carnation.

An image of Neji wearing it made him chuckle. It suits him. Haku fondly thought as he picked up the item off the shelf. I wonder if Hinata-san will also like one? He debated over that thought whether he should also get one for Hinata but decided against it. It would be better if I just persuade Naruto-kun to buy her one. It will make her happier than when I give her one. Nodding to himself, he left that aisle and moved on to the next. Haku was just about to round the corner when a larger built blocked his path.

Raising his gaze, he found himself staring at a smug-looking man with narrow mocha eyes. He had a narrow jaw-line that complimented his physical built. The man has short chocolate-brown hair and his clothes were pretty decent. They neither belonged to the rich nor the poor. The man was taller than Haku by two heads. Obviously, the ice user was annoyingly shorter than him.

He inwardly frowned. I sometimes hate my short stature. Haku began to notice the whispers that accompanied the stares he - they were receiving. "Hey," the man started as he leaned against the wall, one arm of his blocking the way. The ice user mentally groaned in frustration. He didn't have time to dillydally. He needed to get back home as soon as possible. After all, he had heard from Tenten that Team Seven had been planning to search for a certain female Uzumaki before he left for a mission.

Haku wanted to go with them badly but he knew that this reunion of theirs was personal, and honestly, he didn't want to intrude. But that didn't mean he was going to take his time, he just decided to bring back souvenirs for everyone. "You alone today?" The man's voice snapped him out of his train of thoughts as Haku realized that a few shoppers had already left. The man behind the counter was giving them nervous glances and his eyes would flicker to a flyer on the wall- oh, oh, the ice user finally understood.