Shippuden Act 20 (1)

poor dei-dei XD

poor dei-dei XD

.

.

"Bakayarō! Konoyarō! Do it right and show your might, yo!"

Deidara had enough. "Dammit -un! Just shut up for second!" Out of all of them, Shira assigned him to inform Killer Bee about the Akatsuki's move. Aghast by that fact, he even gave Shira a look of betrayal and she had the audacity to fucking smile at him like she did not know anything.

Should he just leave this stupid team or something?! He was pretty sure he was gonna die because of stress sooner or later! "Shira, why do you even bother with this guy -un?!" When he turned around demanding an answer from her, she eyed him with a suspicious look before avoiding his gaze. Like... what the hell was that?! What did that look mean?!

Really, sometimes, Deidara wondered why he even tolerated this team. Their leader was a nutjob on occasion (and pretty thoughtful, as much as he despised to admit it), one was a shark boy who had a knack for attracting trouble, a girl who was a fangirl for their leader, a... well, poor soul who had an unhealthy thirst for blood, and an annoying tagalong who had the guts to be prettier than him.

Then again, the previous organization he was affiliated with was filled with even crazier guys. You know what? Deidara much preferred Team Hibana so instead of hounding Shira about why it was his jon to relay information (when it should be her job, dammit), the blond did his best to make the point across to Killer Bee's thick skull.

Meanwhile, Haku, who had been silent all this time glanced at Shira. The redhead busied herself by watching the clouds drift by the boundless blue sky. "When is it gonna rain..?"

"You can just ask Suigetsu for that, you know?" The feminine teen suggested, startling the leader of Team Hibana. Amethyst eyes flickered towards him, glinting with amusement. "Are you done ignoring my team, Haku?" The lack of honorific got said ice user to shiver.

"Maybe. It is pretty fun seeing their reactions," Haku snickered before faking a cough. "The fact that they love you that much makes me happy. I am a little curious though. You could have hunted down the Akatsuki on your own. Why would you take them with you?" He was not belittling the team she made.

In fact, it was just honest curiosity. Shira had already made a huge name for herself in the Bingo Books and practically anyone knew her name and by face. The sketches that circulated throughout the nations were accurate, after all. If Haku was being honest, out of everyone from her batch, Shira was the most successful out of them. She was that one in a lifetime genius of her generation that no one could match up to without hardwork and a kind of stubbornness that her twin possessed.

She could and would have hunted down the Akatsuki as soon as she dealt with Orochimaru so imagine his surprise when he found out she was travelling with other people. By process of elimination, those three could only be Orochimaru's precious henchmen and that blond was definitely the one behind Gaara's capture back then.