OVA 4

Ouran High School Host Club Version

Today was supposed to end with her Naru-naru surprised at her sudden arrival at his school.

Yet the moment she stepped foot inside the room where her twin was supposed to be in, a row of men stood before her, and one of them included her sweet dumb brother. It did not seem like he noticed her either because he, and the rest of the 'sparkling' men, greeted her with their own version of blinding smiles.

"Welcome to our host club."

Of course, the name of the club dumbfounded her and were those rose petals falling from the ceiling?!

Somehow, because of her silence, her Naru-naru noticed her presence at last and his reaction caused the rest of his club mates to wince in response.

"S-SHIRA—?!"

Uzumaki Shira never would have thought that her twin brother would involve himself in something so... odd? She only hoped that this host club from school is a lot different from a host club outside. "Man, Naru-naru, do mom and dad know what you've been up to in school?"

The blond stumbled and lost balance when he tried to approach his sister but he ended up kissing the floor instead.

Shira rubbed the back of her head as she watched him stay motionless on the floor. "What a troublesome brother." A sigh left her as she picked him up by the collar and threw his still body over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

A cough caught her attention and it was only then when she realized that a bunch of men stared at her with either dubious or indifferent expressions. "Ah," she scratched her cheek in sheepish.

"Sorry 'bout that. I'm only here for this guy-" she pointed at her twin brother. "-so you guys can go back to whatever you were doing. I'll bring him back in five minutes."

"Shira, you're still the same as ever."

The familiar voice caused Shira to pause. "And you still look as gloomy as ever, duckbutt." Said duckbutt frowned at her. "Stop calling me with that childish nickname."

"Then, change your hairstyle."

Uchiha Sasuke clicked his tongue at her yet the tips of his ears were tinged with red.

Another ravenet stepped up but unlike Sasuke, the other one held feminine features who Shira mistook for a female. "Excuse me, sir, you can use the empty room over there-" he pointed at the door to his left. "- since you're related to our Naruto-kun."