Shippuden Act 5

Sasuke hates to admit it but Shira had always been the prodigy between them. The Uchiha was just an above average shinobi. He wasn't a prodigy, he realized that after the fight at the Valley. He had just been an above average shinobi who works just as hard as others. "Naruto," he snapped out of his thoughts as she spoke in a dangerously low tone. "It seems you're as weak as you've always been." The blond froze up.

"I've spared you before," she breathed out, sending shivers down Naruto's spine. "This time, I wouldn't show as much mercy as I did in the past."

Blade met with chains. There was not even a look of surprise on the redhead's face when Sasuke blocked the chain that was about to pierce Naruto. It was like a chain reaction. Once she moved, movements from her peripheral kept her alert. However, even though she was fighting against five Konoha Shinobi, there was no way that they will be able to keep up with her. But I have to admit, she thought with an impressed look as she dodged Sasuke's katana. They've improved but it's not enough. They are still far too weak.

Her thoughts were interrupted when inky creatures pounced on her from above. Channeling chakra to her hands, smoke poofed out of no where and in her hands was her precious spear. Twirling them around in blinding speed, it didn't even take her much effort to annihilate the beasts. Ink splattered everywhere and silence drowned them. The fight couldn't even be called a fight. Her amethyst eyes glanced at their temporary sensei once she caught his fingers twitch. Without even blinking,, she caught the fist that Sakura threw effortlessly.

The redhead pulled the pinkette in and delivered a kick, aiming for her stomach. "Sakura-chan!" Shira's eyes narrowed as she hiraishined behind the blond, roughly kneeing him to the ground. The blond quickly crossed his arms and blocked the incoming kick. Sasuke and Sai took this chance to take her by surprise but their efforts seemed to bear no fruits. The redhead quickly hiraishined away where she previously stood with Naruto, unharmed and relaxed.

Yamato took initiative and sprung up to incapacitate the redhead. However, she was too fast even for him. Shira appeared behind him and with the tip of her spear, thrusted her weapon in Yamato's shoulder. "Yamato-taichou!" Shira landed on the same spot with a calm look in her eyes. Even though she was taking on five shinobi, she was not panicking and didn't let them read her intentions. It was difficult for Team Seven to fight her.

She was their precious teammate. How could they even think of fighting her? "Ne-san! Stop this!" Slowly, the redhead glanced at her brother with indifference. "You are weak." Her simple yet harsh words reached his heart as soon as they left her lips. "You have not grown. I had spared you, thinking that you will change and yet, you remain the same weak and pathetic shinobi that you had been three years ago."

"That's crap and you know it, Shira!" The redhead glowered at the Uchiha, who had intervened the conversation between her and Naruto. "Usuratonkachi had been training harder than any of us these past three years... just to bring you back! Shira... Shira, act normal already! This isn't you!" Sasuke closed his mouth as soon as the girl appeared before him out of the blue. Her killing intent was petrifying and he didn't want to move. No, it was more like he couldn't move.

He knew he has to get away from her, to put some distance between them but he couldn't. Her eyes glued him on his spot. "And what is it that you know that I don't, Uchiha? Naruto is weak and that will never change. What did three years worth of training did for him? Nothing. He is a useless and an easily discarded tool. He will worth nothing more than he is now. It would have been better if he wasn't born." The harshness of her words made the Uchiha's blood boil.

He grabbed Shira's arm in a rush of fury and adrenaline. Without even thinking his next course of action, he headbutted her and pinned her to the ground. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! The last few weeks you've spent with us three years ago... what did you do?! You didn't look at us properly! You didn't give us the chance to prove anything to you! To you... in your eyes, have we always been tools and nothing more?! Did the time we spend together meant nothing to you? Answer me, Shira! Were we nothing but burdens to you?!"