Act 31

"Naruto, let's go. Did you break your alarm clock again?"

Sasuke groaned when he saw the broken alarm clock under Naruto's bed. Come on, this is their last day together before the three of them — Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura — go their separate ways and different teachers for training.

The Uchiha approached the sleeping blonde and kicked him off the bed, causing a loud thud in the apartment. The raven haired teen snickered. That's what he gets for being late. The blonde sprung up to his fist, hand clenched and waved it in the air.

"What was that for, you stupid duck-butt?!" He was dreaming about Ramen God giving him a lifetime supply of ramen for goodness' sake! "It's time for training. You're already half an hour late. Even Kaka-sensei is their already." It took Naruto a few minutes to process what he said.

"Whaaaaaaat!?!?!?! Hell must have frozen all over yesterday!!" Sasuke nodded in agreement. Kakashi? Early? Pssh, Sasuke will give anyone an incredulous look if they say those two words in one sentence. "You have one minute to get ready, dobe."

Naruto dashed away to the bathroom while grabbing a pair of clothes and undies. In less than one minute, he was out and about, dragging Sasuke with him as he locked his apartment. Sasuke blinked. One second he was waiting for the dobe, the next he found himself by the bridge.

What..?

"Sorry, I'm late, ttebayo!"

"Mou~ Naruto, I expected Kaka-sensei to be late, not you!" Sakura exclaimed while pointing at Kakashi, who was reading his favorite orange book. The blonde rubbed the back of his head. "He he, sorry, Sakura-chan." The pinkette looked at her other teammate. "Sasuke-kun?" And found him in a daze.

Sakura tilted her head to the side and wondered what happened to him. "Alright, team, gather round." Kakashi said as he shut his book close and put it back inside his pouch. "This is our last day together." Everyone frowned at this but they knew it had to be done.

"So, let's make it memorable, my cute little genins ~" Sakura's eyes twitched. "You know..." Everyone looked at her when she spoke. "I just realized something." Naruto raised an eyebrow. "What is it, Sakura-chan?" The pinkette pointed at Kakashi.

"That just now. That 'my cute little genins' thing."

"What about it?" Sasuke asked.

"I think it's something like a pedophile would say."

Team Seven: 1

Hatake Kakashi: 0

Kakashi wilted as he slumped over as his genins stare at him with looks of disgust. Oh come on! Now he feels so lame! He's been saying it countless of times in the past and Sakura chose to say something about it now?! He feels like he failed to be a teacher to them.

He clapped his hands together and forced a close eyed smile. "Then, we'll take the Tora mission!" The three of them groaned while Sakura thinks he shouldn't have commented on it.

"I'm at point A, ttebayo!"

"This is Sakura, at Point C."

"Sasuke at Point B."

Kakashi narrowed his eyes from the tree he was in. His students were already in position and were surrounding Tora, who was oblivious by the impending doom. The cat suddenly dashed off. "The target has moved! Follow him!" His three genins each said 'understood' and followed after their target.

Naruto suddenly appeared right in front of the cat and tried to catch it but the furball jumped on his face and changed direction. "He's heading for the hotsprings!" He told them through the wireless mic. His two teammates affirmed his words and changed direction.