Shippuden Act 13 (2)

The very first time Deidara encountered the redhead Uzumaki who had defected from the Leaf Village; it had only been a few days' time since he joined the Akatsuki

The very first time Deidara encountered the redhead Uzumaki who had defected from the Leaf Village; it had only been a few days' time since he joined the Akatsuki. Hatred seeped into his very core that was directed to the only Uchiha in the same organization and that hatred intensified the moment he met Uzumaki Shira.

With a sky so clear with only a few wisps of clouds lazying upon the vast blue space, the mere thought of meeting someone close his age who surpassed him by leaps and bounds was just laughable. He was Deidara; a ninja whose skills and talents shadowed every one of his peers. Explosions were arts, and arts were meant to be fleeting.

To scorch that image which only lasts for a few seconds into the mind of those idiots; that is true art! And yet, remembering that infuriating dumb redhead that Orochimaru took under his wing made Deidara feel as much hatred as he felt for Itachi. The words she had said that day, Deidara remembered them clearly!

"Art is fleeting? Has your explosions rotted your brain so much that you can no longer see the truth? How stupid."

Those words burned itself on his very skin and no matter how much he tried to forget them, he just could not! His beautiful explosions rotting his brain? That dumb redhead should have her own checked. How idiotic can one be? He fully intended on ending her back then and with his partner at the time, Sasori, his plans would have yielded the results he wanted.

However, Uzumaki Shira and Orochimaru escaped just on the nick of time.

It highly infuriated the bomber.

Seeing her body exploding into hundreds of pieces would have been one of his masterpieces! After that, he had never once met her again.

That's why the moment he learned that Uzumaki Shira killed Orochimaru, Deidara knew it was time to make her into one of his artworks. And this time? He would not stop until she does.

.

.

.

.

A white big mass of something flapped its wings in the air, two black-robed men stood on its back. "Uzumaki Shira," the blond one yelled. "Today, you'll become one of my greatest explosions -un!"

It took seconds before those words processed in Team Hibana's heads aside from their leader. Was that blond an idiot?! Shira, their beloved leader, become an explosion? That was the most hilarious thing they have heard in their entire life, even beating the moment Shira told them her goals.

There was no way a highly conspicuous blond who uttered that idea would ever see that happen in his lifetime. In Team Hibana's eyes, the blond was mere trash when compared to their leader. She was Uzumaki Shira; a kunoichi who rounded up a bunch of damnable idiots and managed to reign them in.