Chapter Seventy.

Amaan has done his passing out parade from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and Ummu has been praying for the best work among the worthy offers he has. She also advised him to continue praying too for the best.

Amaani has made herself so very busy that she hardly think of Ahmad or even mind to call to check up on him. She made herself busy with the wedding preparations of her cousin and never stopped praying for the best in her marriage too.

She made up her mind not to inform anyone about it or rather let her face reaction show that something is wrong. She promised not to tell her bestfriend about it and also her squad, but she also promised herself to tell Amal whatever is happening because Amal gives the best of advices and Amal being Amaani's cousin, will make sure she respects Amaani's privacy as always but Amaani doesn't want to tell Amal about what is happening in order not to spoil her happy days.

Ummu sent some kitchen wares to Amaani on WhatsApp asking Amaani if they are nice for her and Amaani sighed immediately she saw them and then said to herself "when love starts fading, the best thing is prayers and when things show as if they won't work out, leave first before the other person leaves you, quit!!". She soliloquized.

She sighed and smiled again before she sent a reply to Ummu telling her that she likes them and also pleaded with Ummu to buy them for her. Ummu quickly replied "right away my darling".

Preparations were going on in the Abdulhakims, being the first wedding in the house, lots of money were well spent and from all indications, it shows that it's gonna be a grand and expensive wedding.

Ihsan and Suhail.
Ihsan woke up at dawn with a terrible headache, stomachache, drowsiness and nausea. She let go off Suhail's tight grip and saw Suhail sleeping peacefully and she  intended not to wake him up from his sleep. She felt a sharp pain in her head and she started praying non stop and then suddenly, she felt a very sharp pain in her stomach which quickly resulted into serious nausea and dizziness and felt the urge to throw up, so she jumped from the bed and banged on the bathroom's door and started throwing up out the little food she ate until she started to retch as a result of an empty stomach, the noises she was making in the toilet woke Suhail up from his sleep, he didn't feel her next to him so he quickly ran to the direction were she was calling his name in a weak and sick tone.
"Suhail Suhail, baby... Hello babe are you there?". Was all she was repeating.

Suhail entered the toilet quickly and stammered "Baby are you alright?? What's wrong??".

Ihsan opened her eyes halfway and said in a low voice "Suhail I'm dying, my whole body is in pain". She closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

Suhail picked her up and said "Stay strong baby, you ain't dying, you won't leave me huh? You'll be okay my love". He said strongly.

He helped her wore an Abaya and tied the veil around her head while he quickly wore his jallaba, picked his phone and hers, his ATM card, car keys and a bottled water. He picked her up like a baby and rushed down the stairs and straight to the parking lot. He sat her down in the back seat and quickly dialled his family doctor's number while he drove off in his Range Rover straight to the hospital. On their way, he kept comforting and telling her that she'll be okay.

In the hospital.
Suhail entered the hospital carrying Ihsan in his hand who was crying and sniffing, he started shouting, calling the nurses and doctors names. Soon their attention was responded to, he took Ihsan to their family doctor straight and quickly went to pay for the hospital bills. He rushed back to the room and met the doctor examining her asking Ihsan some questions while Ihsan kept quiet and wasn't responding. The doctor asked Suhail about what happened to his wife and he narrated what happened and immediately, the doctor smiled and examined Ihsan more to confirm the result. After the examination, Doctor Zaynab sat back and smiled while removing her stethoscope, she adjusted her glasses and while sanitizing her hands, she said "Congratulations Suhail, you've done a good job but even though you're responsible for her sickness".
Suhail was confused by what Dr. Zaynab was saying, so he said "No doctor, I didn't do anything to her, I told you that I found her in the toilet lying down helplessly while I was sleeping, stop saying I'm responsible". He hesitated.