Chapter Sixty Seven

4:30am.
Ihsan and Suhail.
After spending their first wedding night together making love together and under each other's warmth and comfort, Ihsan suggested that they freshen up and get ready for the morning prayers. Ihsan tried moving from the bed but her entire body was hurting, she let out a big scream after feeling a sharp and intense pain from her lower abdomen downwards, Suhail quickly turned and attended to Ihsan after hearing her loud scream. He stammered "Ih Ih Ihsannn my dear, what's wrong?? Are you okay?? What happened to you?? Tell me". He hesitated and bombarded her with so much questions.
Ihsan continued crying and couldn't look him in the eyes but continued sniffing.
In a painful and crying voice, Ihsan said "Suhail my body is hurting, my lower abdomen and down to my legs are paining me intensely, I can't move my body". She bursted out crying.
"Okay okayy Ihsan, hold on for some seconds, I'm coming, I'm coming". He said and quickly entered the bathroom. He arranged a hot bath for Ihsan and picked her up from the bed carefully. He took her to the bathroom and started undressing her but she stopped him and said "Look Suhail, I'll do it myself, thank you".
Suhail bulged out his eyes and said "No baby, you ain't supposed to do that yourself, it's my responsibility and duty to take care of you and make sure you are okay and you became my responsibility since the day you became mine legally, so it's better you let me do it for you, I'll make sure I massage your body with the hot water and make sure you're alright".

Ihsan still couldn't look at him in the eyes, while looking sideways she said "Okay then, fulfill your responsibility but under one condition, you'll do the hot bath for me while I'm still wearing my lingerie, okay??". She interrogated calmly.

"Okay Ihsan, will do that". He answered.

In the big, neat and well furnished bathroom inside the large bathtub in the jacuzzi, Suhail helped Ihsan took her bath while he massages the hot water on her body with a towel. Ihsan started feeling better, so she told Suhail to let her finish the remaining bath herself and so he left to the other bathroom to take his bath too.

Ihsan looked around the bathroom and she really liked the atmosphere and the furnished bathroom, it was a white and golden bathroom fixtures and fittings and Ihsan was carried away by the serenity of the colour. She stood up carefully and wrapped her body in a white short towel which stopped by her thighs. She walked outta the bathroom to her white and golden Turkish furnished bedroom, she thanked Allah with every blink in the place and then thanked her parents too. In her mind she mummured "Indeed this is Paradise on earth". Straight to her wardrobe, she picked a white T-shirt and trouser pyjamas to wear when she felt a wrap from behind her. Without guessing she knew that it was her clingy groom, so she closed her eyes and said "Thank you very much, thank you!!". Before she opened her mouth to say another word, Suhail stopped her mid sentence and said "stop thanking me Ihsan, I'm your husband and it's my responsibility to take care of yourself, now come here and seat, I want to massage this mentholated balm to onto your skin and wherever is paining you".
Ihsan in her mind said "Oh so this how Suhail is caring!!". She then turned, they were facing each other and both wearing the same colour of towel only that Suhail tied his around his waist like a wrapper. They were feeling each other's breath and warmth when she said "Okay then, do it before I wear my clothes".
Suhail sat her down and started massaging the mentholated balm on Ihsan thighs downwards while Ihsan stares at him, she admired his body type and biceps. She quickly averted her gaze when he almost caught her staring and after he was done, she wore the pyjamas she selected for herself and then quickly made the bed and cleaned up everything. Suhail came back from his room wearing a black shiny Jallaba, his perfume scent beat Ihsan's nostrils and she knew that he was in the room, she turned and saw him looking hot and classy, she smiled and in her mind, she said "Oh Allah bless this handsome husband of mine for me".
Suhail too in his mind was praying to Allah to bless Ihsan for him.