Chapter Twenty

Amaan called Abbu and told him that he has arrived and now in Oxford, London. He's in his apartment not too far from the university,he has settled and arranged everything and he would start going to school the next day,Amaan asked about Ayman's health and Abbu told him that Ayman is perfectly fine,he has recovered fully and he would be discharged very soon,Amaan was very happy to hear that,he told Abbu that he like London so much,the life there is very nice and good,Abbu advised him to concentrate on his studies and he should maintain his reputation and dignity,Amaan promised to do so and Abbu was very happy with his son,they Sid goodbye before hanging up.

Amaan called Ummu but Amaani picked the call,she shouted over the phone calling out his name out of happiness,they talked for a long time with his dear sister,they discussed everything and whatnot and she also told him that she wished she would come to london to see her brother,he told her not to worry about it,she was very happy to hear from her brother,she searched for Ummu in the hospital but couldn't see her,she told Amaan to call later that maybe Ummu is with some visitors in the hospital and he agreed. He asked her about Amal,Laila and Ayman's health even though he has heard the good news from Abbu before calling Ummu's phone.

Amaan told Amaani that she should let him know when they reach home, he wants to talk something important to her,it's very important but she shouldn't disturb herself about it, she shouldn't worry about it that everything would be okay by Allah's will, Amaani sighed and said okay Amaan I would be waiting inshaALLAH,may we hear good!! Amaan said Ameen before hanging up.

Amaan called Ayman and they talked for a long time, they switched to video call and we're happy to see each other,Amaan was happy to see his brother healthy and happy,Ayman told Amaan that he'd be discharged very soon,he'll soon go back to office in order to continue his work,Amaan said to Ayman that he's becoming fat and fresh everyday,he guess he under the good care of Ummu and Mummy,Ayman quickly answered yes yes I am,they both laughed before they talked about everything and nothing,Ayman passed his phone to Amal and Laila who were smiling since the beginning of the phone call,Amal collected the phone and said; hey out future petroleum engineer and also our English man,hope you're enjoying London?? Amaan who has being smiling said; yes Amal dear,I'm good here in London,how's your studies? Heard that people have started gaining admission in the university you applied,Amal said; yes ya Amaan,I'll soon be a uni lady,they both laughed before she said; I also heard that people have started gaining admission in the university that Amaani applied,I think she isn't aware of that, she's busy here with Ya Ayman,she has not being using her phone always,she wants to see her Prince on his feet,Amaan winked through the phone which was in video call and Amal winked back along with a smile,they talked more and more before she passed the phone to Laila who has been watching them since,Laila collected the phone and said; Heyyo!! London man,hope you're good?? I mish yah!! Come back soon Ya Amaan pleeaasseee,she pouted and rolled her eyes showing a sign of crying, Amaan laughed and said; stop Laila,don't cry huh?? You see it was a day before yesterday that I left home, I didn't even start attending classes,it's tomorrow that I'll start going to school,I won't stay long in London, I would inshaALLAH come back home soon for you!! Laila jumped up and yelled happily,she said goodbye to Ya Amaan and he said goodbye to his Lil sis before she passed the phone to Ayman who was talking with Amal,he collected the phone and said; Yo bro! Howdy? The talked again and Ayman told Amaan that they would talk about something with Amaan when he's discharged from the hospital,Amaan agreed before hanging up the call,they both said Goodbye to each other.

Amaan called his girlfriend which they spent a lot of time talking and sharing their lovely moments together,they were happy to be in each other's company,they love each other dearly.

On the other side,Mummy was in the reception together with Ummu and Mummy was tryna talk to Ummu about something important but what she heard two women discussing made her turned and listened to them till the end and when their gaze met,one of the women gave her a dirty and deadly glare,the face Mummy saw made her quickly pointed at the woman and said You??!! Ummu turned and she was shocked and at the same time happy to confirm what she saw. It was no order person but Hajiya Ramla, Ahmad's Mother together with another woman who seems to be her friend,they were very shocked when they saw Ummu and Mummy and they knew that they've heard their conversation which they are planning on Amaani the innocent child with a pure heart but the hard stone heart of Hajiya Ramla didn't allow her to show how shock she is but she brushed everything from her face and put an I don't care face,she looked at Ummu and Mummy disrespectfully, Ummu walked to her and Mummy followed her behind,Ummu looked into Hajiya Ramla's eyes and said; I see nothing but shame and evil habits in your eyes and so your heart is!! You're a shameless woman,you lack manners,you don't feel God that's why you're planning something bad on my daughter,Tsk tsk tsk tsk too bad for a matured woman like you to do so,I think you have female daughters too, I don't wish bad in them but I know you'll definitely see some of the results of what you reap in the world before going to the final home. Your husband and son's habit and characters aren't like yours,you have a devil and evil heart,that's all I could say for now.

Mummy cleared her voice,adjusted her veil properly and started; Hajiya Ramla the woman with two faces,I hate two faced people like you because it makes me harder to know which side to slap first,but for you I can slap both sides but not now!! It's a shame and pity for you to be planning such things on an innocent child,a girl with pure heart,are you the one going to marry her or what?? Are the one to live with her for the rest of her life or what?? If no,then why are you against their relationship,allow them to understand their selves,but mind you,I'm not forcing you to stop your habits,if you don't stop it now,one day you'll stop it by force when same thing comes into your house,just because you want him to marry your friend's daughter isn't a crime,you have the right to choose a wife for him,but nowadays such things don't happen because everyone has his option,allow your child to choose wisely,you don't have to go to a sorcerer to fulfill your needs,wants and wishes,we have God who is the creator of both the sorcerer and us,why do you have to do that?? You don't have to go to a sorcerer to separate Ahmad and Amaani,you don't have to do something bad to separate them.

Amaani who has been watching them together with Amal started her water works but she was covering her mouth with her palms in order to stop a herself from letting out a scream,Amal has been comforting her since when she started crying,she feel like stopping Mummy and Ummu because Amaani doesn't want a fight to start.....

Mummy said to Hajiya Ramla and her friend,I Hajiya Aisha Mahmud,an Aunty to Amaani who is also her mother promise you that my daughter would inshaALLAH ............................

End of the chapter!!!!

Hello darlings 🙋how are you doing?? I didn't update on time😔😔 I'm sorry🙏please bear with me😊

How was the chapter?? Hope you're enjoying the book?? What do you think would happen??
What do you think Amaan is gonna discuss with Amaani??
What do you think Ayman is gonna discuss with Amaan??
And what do you think Mummy is gonna say to Hajiya Ramla??
I thought there's gonna be a twist in the next chapter 🔥🔥
And I haven't tell you what Ummu is tryna discuss with Mummy before seeing the two evil women,I have alot to tell you in the next chapter🔥🔥 but before I update I need to go back to the chapters I wrote to edit some typing errors 😊

Just keep reading and tapping the star button below⭐ continue to rest on the couch,eat you popcorn or cookies 🍿🍪 your hot or chilled drinks🍵🥂 and stay tuned for the next chapter 🔥🔥🔥 Den den den den😈😈🔥🔥

Goodbye❤️