Chapter Seventy Seven

The next day in the morning.
Ummu sent Larai with the driver to Amaani's house with breakfast.
And on the other hand, Mama has already sent Firdausi too with breakfast for the couple.

Amaani came out of the shower from her bathroom and opened her wardrobe to find something to wear, she set her eyes on a pink, blue and gold atamfa sewed in peplum blouse and skirt. She picked it and wore it on her cool scented and good looking body. The outfit fitted her and the colours looked absolutely cool on ko toher well figured and structured body. She finished her look with her headtie tied in "ture kaga tsiya" style, matching Jewelries, a matching flat shoe and a veil which she will use in covering herself when male guests visit. Amaani sprayed perfume all over her body and walked out of her room holding her phone and in the other hand was a bar of dark chocolate. She was at the door and straight she entered her husband's bedroom after knocking, she salamed and met him sitting on the couch with wardrobe opened and from all indications, he is thinking about what to wear. Amaani walked straight to him and on seeing her, his jaw dropped and he quickly stood up adjusting his towel properly around his waist. He opened his arms wide and Amaani buried her body in his while she feels the remaining droplets of water in his body, they leaned in to each other tightly while he smells the cool and alluring scent of his wifey as he praises and hype her. His nose smelled every inch and corner of her body while his hands moved everywhere around her body, her breath starts to seize due to the powerful and derf romance she's receiving from him. He said...

"We just took our bath, let's stop here in order not to loose control, people will be coming and Mama will be sending Firdausi with our breakfast soon". Ahmad said in a low erotic voice.

" Hmmmmmm". Amaani sighed softly.

She told him to sit down and so, she walked to the wardrobe and helped him in choosing what to wear. She picked his undies, a blue kaftan, a wristwatch and cufflinks for him.

Amaani carried out her duty in dressing her husband up. She dressed him from inners to outers and combed his beard and hair. She dressed him just the way he dresses everyday. He couldn't stop smiling until she finished and as she finished dressing him, he pecked her on the forehead, blessed her and thanked her enough.
"I love you Amaani KK". He said.
"I love you too Ahmad S". She said and then they bursted out laughing.

She stood in front of the full length mirror and adjusted her headtie properly, Ahmad stood behind her and was very close to her that they could feel each other's body.
His hands were on her shoulders while they look at the mirror smiling at each other. In her mind she thanked Allah countlessly for making them end up with each other and in her mind she said "we look so beautiful together, Ya Allah bless our union and make us hold hands to the gates of Jannatul Firdaus together".

" Amaani love, it was the moment just as you leaned in and smiled against my lips, that was when I knew you were real and priceless and that was when the world opened up again and everything that had weighed me down was suddenly released and I realized that this is just the beginning of our unending journey of infinity love and peaceful living". He said, softly.

Amaani whose eyes were closed while she listens to her husband's husky voice yet melodic to her ears. She cherished everything he said and saved it to her memory for forever.

She turned to face him and looked him in the eyes while he holds her waist and listens to her.

"Since when I found you, I knew that we are gonna reach to where we are now and I pray that we have forever to go, may we live in peace, happiness, love, care and affection. Allah has answered our prayers and we pray that he continues to answer our beautiful duas and turn us into legends, have you realized how beautiful we look together?". Amaani said.