Chapter Thirty Nine

Abbu and Ummu woke up and were late for subhi,so they used the bathroom in the parlour to perform ablution,after praying Abbu asked Ummu if she went to Amaani's room last night and Ummu sighed a sigh of worry and said; Abbu Amaani was in her room but I couldn't get the chance to enter her room because she locked it,I pleaded with her and also cried along but she didn't pity me as her mother and I also told her to give me a last chance but she kept quiet and ignored me, Abbu I can't believe Amaani is doing this to me,Ummu said worriedly and Abbu moved closer to her and held her hand in his and said; Maryam you caused everything,Amaani is still young and needs to be showered care but you did the opposite to her which is very bad as a mum,you don't need to do all this to her to show her that her decision is wrong,you need to sit her down and correct her,show her what is right by saying it not by showing it please Maryam,you ain't like this before,now let's go to Amaani's room together,she'd surely open the door for us,Ummu stood up and followed Abbu behind, Abbu turned the door knob but he learnt that the door is locked and the keys were removed which means it was locked from outside,he turned to Ummu and said; Maryama look here,I can't open the door it's locked. Ummu walked to the door and turned the knob but it was locked,Ummu sighed heavily,they searched everywhere but the key is nowhere to be found so Abbu picked his phone and called Amaani but her phone was switched off,he called Audu but he didn't pick the call,he called the CCTV controller but he wasn't picking too, Larai too wasn't picking. Abbu turned and looked at Ummu and said; Maryam who must be up to this? Does it mean that armed robbers came and locked us from outside in order to do whatever they want peacefully and tied the other members of the house in order to stop them from moving? Does it mean that they seized their phones or what? I'm more worried about Amaani,her phone is switched off. Ummu sighed and said; Abbu there's nothing like armed robbers or any criminal,if it was armed robbers,they would wake us up first and seize our phones,the criminal is no other person but Amaani I guess because Amaani can do anything in order to leave,you know Amaani does what she always intend to do because she doesn't talk twice,Amaani must be up to it!! Abbu but his lips and agreed with what Ummu said and he said; I agree with you Maryam,you are talking sense but what do we do now,we need to get out of this place to see what's going on in the house,what do we do?? There was some moments of silence in the place before Ummu said; we should have call our neighbors but I don't want this issue to go outside the house this early,why not call Mummy? Abbu nodded in agreement with Ummu's idea and he brought out his phone and dialled daddy's number, luckily Daddy was together with Mummy and she overheard everything that Abbu told Daddy,mummy and daddy were very worried and quickly hang up the call and asked mummy to get ready so they'd unlock the Khaleed's and also find out what's going on, Daddy decided that they should go with Ayman and Mummy rushed to Ayman's apartment in order to call him but Ayman was in the bathroom taking his bath for office, Mummy knocked the bathroom and told him that when he comes out he should quickly get ready and meet them in Amaan's house it's urgent,Ayman was confused and bewildered,so he kept asking his self so many questions,he cancelled going to the office for that day.

Ahmad has been calling Amaani's number but it wasn't going,he tried for so many times but it was still thesame thing,so he became worried and many thoughts came rushing down from his head to his mind,he missed Amaani so much and he remembered the nightmare terrific nightmare he had last night,he felt like crying whenever he remembers how he saw Amaani running from a monster like creature in the dream,he remembered how Amaani was shouting for help in the dream,Amaani was stretching out her hand for help when he appeared and tried stretching his hand in other to rescue Amaani but he failed,that was when his alarm woke him up from the nightmare, Ahmad woke up sweating and his heart racing,that was when he called Amaani and learned that her phone is switched off which made him more frightened. Ahmad sighed and said; I would call mummy later if Amaani's phone isn't on by that time.